• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The newest Pokenerd!

Pikelodeon

Woo, pokemans!
Years
  • Hello! I am a new member to what seems to be a fantastic forum. So, I suppose that I shall begin telling anyone who cares to listen about myself. :) I am a competitive pokemon player, and I'm honestly obsessed with pokemon... I like to fantasize about Pokemon, and what it would be like to live in the Pokemon world, or if Pokemon were in this world-- which brought me here. I am looking to have lively and fun roleplays with people on this forum-- as well as converse with others about anything pokemon related. I hope to have great fun with all of you!

P.S I'm sorry I didn't write to well or write too much, I'm out of practice xD

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Pikelodeon! :') I'm a huge Pokemon fan too and always wonder what it'd be like to actually go on a journey with all my favorites. Good thing there are always dreams to help people like us out! That's the closest we'll get for now, ahh.

If you're a competitive player then I recommend checking the Battle Center as all our competitive and EV training discussions belong there. I don't battle competitively over wifi but like to breed Pokemon with nice IVs, good natures, and the like since that gives me stuff to do post-game. Right now I'm trying to breed that perfect shiny Chespin with good IVs, synthesis, and bulletproof as an ability. No luck yet but it'll happen soon enough.

Hope you have fun here! <3 Be sure to give the staff a call if you need any help along the way.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to our lil' hideaway, Pikelodeon! Glad that we're making a great first impression! <3

For your Roleplayin' desires, of course you can head on over to the Roleplay Corner! I've been meaning to create new roleplays myself, and join others to better myself in them, so, hopefully we can see each other there! Ah, and you might be able to enjoy our Pokemon General board too! We've got all sorts of fun topics about pokemon in general there, like the pokemon world and such! I too, wonder what will it be like to live along side pokemon, haha. Will they be gentle beasts, or really savage ones? Hm, I hope they will be friendly! o:

And yes, as said, try out the Battle Center if you would like to practice your pokemon competitive gameplay. Also, maybe check out our showdown server too! We'd love to meet you there to battle and stuff! I play a lot of random battles there, so, maybe we can battle sometime!

Also, don't worry, we don't mind writing at all too much! You seem like a friendly guy, so, we wouldn't mind it at all when we get to know you a bit better! Haaave a blast, and remember, we're always here to assist you! Thanks, and be seeing you! <3

Years
  • And hello from me too Pikelodeon, welcome to PC! Love the name btw.

As the others suggested, you should check out Roleplay Corner if you are interested in the roleplays here at PC. I don't have much knowledge in that section but it's really fun from what I've heard so yeah I'm sure you'll be happy getting to know that section's regulars. And Aura also showed you around Battle Center and our Showdown server, where I am one of the active regulars there, under the same name as here so yeah do pop by and say hi sometime!

And don't worry if you are struggling to make new friends, but given how excited you are to become an active member I'd really love to know more about you so yeah feel free to visit my profile anytime and leave me a visitor message. The staff team are also there if you have any questions about the forums. Anyways, have fun and I'll be seeing ya!

- Hikari

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Hello there,

Welcome to The Poke Fantasy Land! I'm sure you will have fun
    and make new friends,

New Adventures Awaits you!

anyway, if you need help then feel free to ask anyone we are all Pokemaniacs! Hehe =D

If interested in Pokemon FanMade games then Head to "EMULATION & ROM HACKING" Section,

Where you will Find Lots of Pokemon FanMades, including Progressing Hacks and Hacks showcase.

you see the names tells it all! Have Fun and Enjoy buddy!

-:-:-VyNk! PokeNerd! =D

Last edited:

Pikelodeon

Woo, pokemans!
    Years
  • Thank you for your warm welcomes! I look forward to meeting more members of this wonderful community. :)

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    I, too, fantasize about pokemon being real and living in that world! How great a world like that would be! No terrorism, wars or the like! Have a disagreement? Have your pokemon battle it out to settle the dispute! It would be amazing and I would definitely have a tyranitar as a partner! I don't know why but I am IN LOVE with that pokemon, and I believe he would be one great body guard! ;)

Well anyways, enjoy your stay here! The staff and members are great and friendly and they answer any and all questions you would have!

Enjoy yourself here!

Ciao!

Yukari

Hi! Welcome to heaven Pokecommunity! You couldn't have chosen a better community to sign up for. I also must admit that I wonder how it would be for Pokemon to live in the real world. I don't have to give you advise on where to go (It looks like sheep and aura blackquill already did that. :P) but enjoy your stay here. :)

If interested in Pokemon FanMade games then Head to "EMULATION & ROM HACKING" Section,

Where you will Find Lots of Pokemon FanMades, including Progressing Hacks and Hacks showcase.
    Let me point out that if you want fan made games then go to Game Development, not Emulation and Rom Hacking, the two are very different.

Back