• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Relation Game

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • The Relation Game!

Howdy guys! Time to revive this game from the dead once more :D

The relation game is a very simple game, where all you have to is basically post something related to what the above poster wrote. The possibilities extend to as far as your imagination can reach, as long as you can argue for why the two things are related.

Rules
    • Feel free to question or explain why other people's choice of relation doesn't work, but don't halt the game just for that purpose, the ball needs to be kept rolling :p
    • You can't use any words that could relate to anything in the franchise, ie. Pokémon (I honestly don't know if there are anymore haha).
    • Be creative! Don't just use the same type of relations as in the posts just above you, tackle it with some originality instead. Not as much a rule as just a tip on how to make the game more fun :)
    • Have fun! The most essential rule of anything ever.

Example

Example:
    Poster 1: Pidgey!
    Poster 2: Normal type Gust, since it's one of Pidgey's starting moves in R/B/Y
    Poster 1: Norman, since he's a normal type gym leader.
    Poster 3: May, because she's the daughter of Norman.
    Poster 1 (he loves this game, don't judge!): Gold/Ethan, since he's the protagonist of the Johto games, just like how May is one of the protagonist of the Hoenn games!

And so on!

Now! To set the ball in motion:

Relate something to Pikachu!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mt. Silver - it's the area in which you have the final showdown with Red's Pikachu in Johto!

Olli

Years
  • Lucario, since it's another huge fan favourite... I think? ;D

Olli

Years
  • Tyrogue, because it's another Pokemon that starts with "Ty".

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Eevee, because it's another Pokémon to evolve into more than one different Pokémon.

Olli

Years
  • Clamperl, because Tyrogue and Eevee aren't the only ones ;)

Olli

Years
  • Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon, the episode of the anime in which Misty's Togepi first appeared (well, the egg, can't remember if it hatched :o)

Olli

Years
  • Genesect, a Pokemon theorized to be a recreated and modified version of Kabutops.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Red - the trainer with the same name of the colour of the shiny Genesect in the movie it starred in!

Olli

Years
  • Mt. Silver, the mountain that Red is bound to stand atop of for all eternity for no apparent reason. And where the heck does he go when you beat him? Does he jump off or something??

Back