The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 9th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Bobdapeach

Nature: Naughty
Not relevant but I was looking on the GTS the other day looking for a shiny Flabebe/Floette and someone had a regular Floette nicknames "AZ'f Floette" - I had a good laugh

Old March 9th, 2014, 03:31 AM
scprepschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdapeach View Post
Not relevant but I was looking on the GTS the other day looking for a shiny Flabebe/Floette and someone had a regular Floette nicknames "AZ'f Floette" - I had a good laugh
its kinda sad that they might get away with it though
filterssssssstrollolololollollollool

you gotta know that I adore you
Old March 10th, 2014, 10:48 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrysta View Post
Doesn't really denote "Legend Status".

Its a special case like Notch'd Ear Pichu in which it is effected by outside source, preventing it from evolving or furthering its development. How does its stat's compare to that of another Floette? Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed at all either.

If anything, the zombification it went through (It died and was brought back to life) prevents it from breeding and evolving.

I'm quite disappointed in its Signature move. Now there isn't any hidden attack to link to Zygarde to give him in a possible third. Doesn't look like there is much they can add to him to make him impressive enough for focus.

Also the Floette can be seen using Light of Ruin in the screenshots with the war story. So it had the move before AZ revived it. If anything the ultimate weapon AZ designed was based off of his Floette and not the other way around.
Well Zygarde doesn't necessary need a special move that's powerful, and at least it has a Signature move Land's Wrath, unlike the Hoenn mascots which had none despite being major legendaries (they did have signature abilities...until Gen V came along). Maybe they can power up the move like they did with Genesect's signature move.

I'm glad more people are supporting the idea for a prequel. I do wonder if they do one if they'll go with Sycamore's assistants...which will be interesting as they speak and have a premade personality unlike our silent NPC's whom we are made to fill in the blanks.

Maybe AZ will pull an N on us...perhaps Zygarde will absorb his Floatte...whom as the power it needs...perhaps Light of Ruin is suppose to belong to Zygarde...
Old March 11th, 2014, 01:18 AM
scprepschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Well Zygarde doesn't necessary need a special move that's powerful, and at least it has a Signature move Land's Wrath, unlike the Hoenn mascots which had none despite being major legendaries (they did have signature abilities...until Gen V came along). Maybe they can power up the move like they did with Genesect's signature move.

I'm glad more people are supporting the idea for a prequel. I do wonder if they do one if they'll go with Sycamore's assistants...which will be interesting as they speak and have a premade personality unlike our silent NPC's whom we are made to fill in the blanks.

Maybe AZ will pull an N on us...perhaps Zygarde will absorb his Floatte...whom as the power it needs...perhaps Light of Ruin is suppose to belong to Zygarde...
as much as I want to know more about dexio and whats his/her face, I honestly would appreciate more than anything a prequel that predates them. In my perfect prequel you will be a protagonist that has friends in a young sycamore & lysandre ( it could deal more into why sycamore had so much fear* of lysandre ) & you could follow things like 1 the growing tree that became the fairy type gym berthed 3000 years ago in x/y ( xerneas ) 2 the lost hotel ( would love if they translated that to yveltal having to use its power thus leaving little to no trace of life or there ever haven been ) 3 the terminus cave back when it was first being dug into ( i wish in my perfect prequel that it is treated more like a hiding spot than a box mascot: the drama starts post exploration of terminus, you the protag watch as a legendary beast slithers from the dirt to part the wood & sky = epic )

you gotta know that I adore you
Old March 12th, 2014, 04:00 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
However if they do do a prequel it's kind of sad as already know that Zygarde will lose it's power in a few years . Hopefully they'll do an update to XY so it'll regain it there...

If they do a third version they could go with an alternate ending in which AZ dies in order to stop the machine which he created, and in the end tells us to find his Floatte (or if he found it earlier) and take good care of his dear friend...I think I may actually cry tears if they do that...
Old March 12th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Xerneas_X
Raven

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
However if they do do a prequel it's kind of sad as already know that Zygarde will lose it's power in a few years . Hopefully they'll do an update to XY so it'll regain it there...

If they do a third version they could go with an alternate ending in which AZ dies in order to stop the machine which he created, and in the end tells us to find his Floatte (or if he found it earlier) and take good care of his dear friend...I think I may actually cry tears if they do that...

I still believe that Floette will be a non-game event giveaway.. much like the numerous wi-fi event giveaways during black/white and black/white 2.. no in-game story, no special unlocks, nothing.. just one day GameFreak will announce that they will have a wi-fi event to get AZ's Floette and the alternate Vivillon patterns and that's it.

As of Feb 20th: 1500 Wins/264 losses, 85% Win Rate.
As of Feb 25th (2nd Playthrough): 150 Wins/0 losses, Undefeated, Challengers Beware!
Old March 13th, 2014, 05:09 AM
KostK2Boss
Europe Confirmed!!!

Nature: Quirky
I'm actually more excited about AZ's Floette than I am about any of the unreleased legendaries, so I'm going to wait very patiently until its event is finally released. Mindlessly spamming Light of Ruin on everything - no matter what type they are - is going to be way too fun!

Pokemon Y IGN: Konstantinos , Friend Safari:

Pokemon OmegaRuby IGN: Athens , Secret Base: (none yet)

Old March 13th, 2014, 07:27 AM
Tao Dragon

What in hell's name? So it is true. There is more to this Floette that meets the eye. It is the legendary none legendary pokemon and also it's shinyness is normal and gets another shiny version? Wish that Xerneas had Light of Ruin along side Floette.
Vivillon: Archipelago
Friend Safari Type:
Friend Safari Pokemon: Pumpkaboo, Dusclops, Lampent

Last edited by Tao Dragon; March 17th, 2014 at 06:40 PM.
Old March 13th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Zekrom
The Divine Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tao Dragon View Post
Wish that Xerneas had Light of Ruin along side Floette.
Lol, Xerneas doesn't need Light of Ruin. Geomancy+Power Herb destroys everything.
Old March 13th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Wilhelm
Hail the Almighty Robot Policeman

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerneas_X View Post
I still believe that Floette will be a non-game event giveaway.. much like the numerous wi-fi event giveaways during black/white and black/white 2.. no in-game story, no special unlocks, nothing.. just one day GameFreak will announce that they will have a wi-fi event to get AZ's Floette and the alternate Vivillon patterns and that's it.
I would bet on Floette being released with a movie about AZ. One of the Vivillon will probably be something like a VGC event.

Old March 17th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Tao Dragon

Hey Xerneas X! Do you know anything about the new Vivillon forms? Also do they get special stats like this Floette?
Vivillon: Archipelago
Friend Safari Type:
Friend Safari Pokemon: Pumpkaboo, Dusclops, Lampent
Old March 18th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
It will be interesting to see how this Pokémon plays a role in future game(s), and how it is distributed.

Team αlpha
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links