• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

idk I just found Toxicroak really unappealing for like the longest time. Though to be fair I found a lot of fourth gen's Pokemon in general unappealing for the longest time. I'm really unsure whether fourth or fifth gen is my least favorite gen. I just never did much in either of them in comparison to second, third, and sixth (we don't talk about first haha I never really played any first gen games from start to end so yeah).

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years

I have to agree with you on that, most of the 4th Gen Pokemon didnt appeal to me at all, i probably couldnt name half of them by heart. I think what i liked most about 4th Gen was the addition of new evos for older Pokemon! 5th Gen wasnt too good imo either, but Black2 and White2 made a very strong impression to me, leaving 4th Gen as my least favorite one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah Togekiss is my favorite from Gen 4! Followed by Glaceon, Leafeon, and then finally the Shinx Family and Cherrim. I like a few others but for the most part I just find Gen 4 lacking?? Shaymin is adorable though I love Shaymin. As for Gen V I have favorites (Litwiiiick) but meh. I though B2/W2 was awesome until Gen VI came out and realize how quickly I made more hours on X than B2 (a mere 88 hours last I checked oops).

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years

Togekiss is pretty awesome, i didnt know until recently when i used him in a Nuzlocke, where he was sooo clutch!
    Gen5 had some pretty cool Pokemon imo, like Krookodile, Scraggy and Darmanitan.

Years

Togekiss surely got way more awesome with its new Fairy-typing. Sure it may have two more weaknesses than before, but it now gets two heavy resistances (Bug and Fighting) and of course while no longer immune to Ghost, it can't be scratched by Dragon moves now!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Normal/Flying or Flying/Fairy doesn't matter to me togekiss is amazing either way :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

First time I used a Togekiss was on Platinum. I don't have Platinum anymore (weh weh) but ughh I loved it so much. Basically destroyed the Steel Gym after it learned Aura Sphere among other things. Honestly I really loved the team I had on Platinum in general. Maybe I'll rebuild it sometime.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years

I lost my Platinum a few years ago. I had my only Manaphy in it too :( Last time I used a Togekiss was years ago when Diamond and Pearl were new.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

RIP our Platinums. :( Which does remind me that maybe I should go back to playing that Platinum ROM. I was working on a challenge oops.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

Neither did I D: In fact, I've never personally owned a fourth gen game. I have played through Diamond with a friend before, and I really liked it. I'd love to try out HG/SS sometime too :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had Pearl, Platinum, and Soul Silver. Though Soul Silver is the only one I still have now. I also have PMD: Sky if spin-offs count.

Years

I played all the main 4th Gen games, it was the first generation which I got all the main games. 3rd Gen was my first one played in general, but out of that I only played the Hoenn-based games.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Generation II was the first generation where I once upon a time had all three games (I only have Silver and Crystal now). Hoenn was second (no idea where any of 'em are though cry), and then skip a few generations and I have both X and Y.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

I never buy all the games in a generation. If I want the version exlusives I trade on GTS or with friends if possible.

Back