• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSSS Deadly Snake Bite Club (Snake Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
  • Username:UltraMew
    Nickname (optional): UltraSerperior
    Partner Snake: Serperior
    Reason for joining: Getting the hang of Serperior
    Answer a topic: - If a snake Pokémon was a starter which one would you choose? Snivy (therefore Serperior) is a snake, ya fool!
    Password (below):
    Spoiler:

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    If you were to give an evolution to any snake Pokémon, which would you choose? Why?
    I'd say arbok. I always liked its design and wondered what it would look like if it evolved.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mm, yeah, I've wondered about that, too. I think it could look pretty intimidating, if done right. This is how I'd imagine it to look:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Username:Eviljelly
    Nickname (optional):
    Partner Snake: Zygarde
    Reason for joining:Coil spam :D
    - Should Pokémon include more snake like Pokémon?: no but there should be better ones, Arbok for example is based on a king cobra, those things are large venomous and insanely strong but nope, Arbok is mediocre in every regard >_>, serperior was so close but has a bad move pool.
    The only ones who are good, are Zygarde, Steelix and Rayquaza sad state of affairs, maybe seviper, but thats a big if.

If another snake was included A sidewinder/dancing snake, ground type, which has teeter dance, coil, dragon dance in its move set, maybe ground type aqua jet too, with an ability that benefits from sand storms.

Password (below):
    Spoiler:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Username: Murkmire
    Partner Snake: Arbok
    Reason for joining: I absolutely LOVE snakes. Ever since I was a child, I was always fascinated by snakes, and their ability to survive without any limbs. Their form and movement is truly art, and of course, the cobra is my favorite animal of all. So, when I saw this existed I just HAD to join. <3
    Answer a topic: I'll answer all of them. ;)
    Password (below): Seviper used Earthquake!

- If a snake Pokémon was a starter which one would you choose?
    Ekans, hands down. It's a Pokemon I would LOVE to have as a starter.

- What type should snakes be?
    Well, I WOULD say they should be partially Poison-type, if not purely, but not all snakes are poisonous. So, snakes shouldn't be a certain type.

- Should Pokémon include more snake like Pokémon?
    Hard to say. Personally, I just think they should add a couple, if not a few more serpentine Pokemon. Maybe give an evolution to Dunsparce. But, what Game Freak SHOULD do is tune up our very small amount of Snake Pokemon. The only DECENT one is Serperior, and that's just because it's a starter.

I'd like it if Arbok could actually learn Poison Fang on it's own... -._-.

Years
  • Username: AoTora
    Nickname (optional): Ao
    Partner Snake: Serperior
    Reason for joining: I love snakes and I love most of the snake pokemon ^^
    Answer a topic: If a snake was a starter which one would you choose? Seviper - my second favourite snake pokemon ^^

Password (below): Seviper used earthquake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back