• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmasterboom

xJownage
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    Update on this; it's not the actual trainer thats glitching its the pokemon he's trying to send out.
    Whenever I encounter a trainer that has the Pokemon Clauncher my game freezes, this also applies to catching Clauncher in the wild.

Unfortunately I cannot continue playing this game right now because I am at a point where there is a trainer with Clauncher blocking my way and there is absolutley noway past him at all.
    If you could fix this in the next relase that would be much appreciated
    just use a walk through walls code. the fire red code will work since its a fire red base. this will allow you to temporarily continue the game.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Update on this; it's not the actual trainer thats glitching its the pokemon he's trying to send out.
    Whenever I encounter a trainer that has the Pokemon Clauncher my game freezes, this also applies to catching Clauncher in the wild.

Unfortunately I cannot continue playing this game right now because I am at a point where there is a trainer with Clauncher blocking my way and there is absolutley noway past him at all.
    If you could fix this in the next relase that would be much appreciated

I've personally checked this out & there appears to be nothing wrong with clauncher or the trainers who have it. I was able to battle two trainers with clauncher (one of whom you've mentioned) and another, both worked fine. I've also seen numerous youtube walkthroughs of trainers battling fisherman and other classes with clauncher as well.
    My advice is, try to use the new patch and patch it to another clean fire red rom. You can still use your save file. It should work. I don't really know what to do about this as it has worked twice for me and for everyone else as well. No one else has reported a problem with clauncher.
    Hope everything works out.

EDIT: If you want, see advance series or another program to view Pokemon pictures and see if Clauncher shows up. It shows up on mine. I want to see if maybe something's wrong with the FR Rom you patched it too as it could've possibly been edited beforehand.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    So i suppose we can't enter Alfheim city yet?

Im enjoying the game so far, can't wait for it to finish.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2014
    Where is the Move Tutor (rememberer) in this hack because I accidently forgot the move Curse on my turtwig, which sucks,

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2014
    I still want to know where the Move Tutor is for my other pokemon who need moves down the line.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    I'm having trouble getting this to work on my Android phone: every time to try to play it just gives me a black screen and I have to restart my emulator.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    after i beat light with xerneous it wont let me get to alfeim city he was blocking,how come?

if anyone knows how to get past this glitch msg me plz... thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    where is any move tutor? because my houndoom is on 52 lvl and it doesn't know any fire type move...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back