< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Color & Metal Generations Gen I & Gen II: In-game event Pokémon

Color & Metal Generations Take a walk down memory lane with Red, Blue, and Yellow, the games that started it all! Then revisit the best region ever in the original Johto games, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

View Poll Results: Which Pokémon do you keep on your team?
Hitmonlee 1 6.67%
Hitmonchan 2 13.33%
Lapras 9 60.00%
Eevee 10 66.67%
Omanyte 1 6.67%
Kabuto 1 6.67%
Aerodactyl 8 53.33%
Snorlax 6 40.00%
Togepi 4 26.67%
Sudowoodo 1 6.67%
Shuckle 0 0%
Tyrogue 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post Reply
Old June 20th, 2014 (7:50 AM).
Which of the in-game event Pokémon do usually keep on your team?
Old June 23rd, 2014 (3:02 PM).
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bewbs Send a message via Skype™ to bewbs
I voted for Eevee, Omanyte, Toegpi and Snorlax. I try and evole togepi into togekiss. Omanyte cause praise lord helix. Snorlax because he's awesome and eevee because he's a versatile pokemon.

Old June 23rd, 2014 (5:54 PM).
Aerodactyl and Snorlax are the only ones that I had kept on my team when I've received them. As for others, they went into my PC straight. They're not too bad, but there were other Pokémon that I wanted to use.
Old June 24th, 2014 (1:14 PM). Edited April 26th, 2015 by LusoTrainer.
I voted for Lapras, Eevee, Aerodactyl and Togepi.

Lapras is my go-to Water Pokémon and an almost constant presence in my team whenever I don't choose Squirtle or Totodile.

I pick Eevee and usually evolve it into Flareon. It remains on my team if I don't have a Fire starter.

Aerodactyl is my favourite of the three fossiles, so in the rare instances that I use a fossile on my team, it's usually Aerodactyl.

Togetic is also nice to have from time to time, so I voted for it too.
Old July 9th, 2014 (11:49 PM).
The Storm of Friendship
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Astraea
Eveee, lapras were the two I mostly I used in my team
Old July 23rd, 2014 (12:45 PM).
Nature: Naughty
Hitmonchan, Lapras, Aerodactyl, and Snorlax.
Old July 23rd, 2014 (1:46 PM).
Castle Guard
Nature: Relaxed
Eevee to evolve him into jolteon and Lapras because on the first gen i usually go with charmander as my starter.

Old June 17th, 2015 (10:52 AM).
Nature: Hardy
I voted for kabuto , lapras , eevee and aero , as they are my faves but I find every 2 battles im back at the pc switching atleast one or two different members of the kanto pokedex into my party so all for me , but I tend to send my red snorlax to blue to train and my blue to red so I can actually get everything in the whole dex to respectable levels rather then having just one team and 2/3 hm slaves or even 2 teams , I never have a set team though my favorite pokemon is flareon or rapidash and my fave legendary is moltres from gen 1

I just feel like im being neglegtive if I keep sticking t he same things/being boring having the same team/same attacks over and over, its good to try new stratergies and movesets/ways of playing/difrent team combos

and im trying to fill up the hall of fames in game and on the stadiums using not a single rental pokemon !!!

also do this in gen2 aswell as I have every game in that gen with a working battery , a shop a ten minuite walk from my house fits new cr2032's for £3 sterling
Old August 28th, 2015 (7:15 PM).
Nature: Jolly
Oh snap someone forgot spearow xD
Old August 29th, 2015 (3:13 AM).
Spectre Agent
Crystal Tier
Nature: Serious
When it comes to the in game event Pokemon in the Gen I and Gen II games, I recall using both Snorlax (nicknamed Ion) and Hitmonlee (nickname was either Vevut or Veshok) on my Star Wars Republic Commando Squads Team in Blue. I don't think I have ever used any of the other in game event Pokemon on teams in either Gen I or Gen II games.
Owner of Play Well - The LEGO Fan Club

Old August 29th, 2015 (2:55 PM).
It varied by playthrough. My Red team had Snorlax in it, and I recall using Aerodactyl as my Fly user for a while. In gen II, I've used Eevee, Lapras, Togepi, and Snorlax on my teams before.

I've never been a big fan of Shuckle, and it generally arrives late enough that I don't feel compelled to use it. I don't think I've ever bothered to use the other fossils (Kabuto and Omanyte lines) on my team, although I've used them in newer games. I don't think I've ever used the hitmon line for anything other than Pokedex completion purposes. I recall dragging Sudowoodo to the Elite Four the first time I faced them in Gold, but I didn't really have a team (just my unevolved Totodile and a bunch of HM slaves), so Sudowoodo was my buffer for reviving Totodile.
Diamond FC: 1504 2172 1147
White FC: 1721 2860 5156
3DS XL FC (X): 2466-2669-5197
Old August 30th, 2015 (1:28 PM).
Lapras is always on my team in GSC, I never choose Totodile so I never have a reason to place it.

I almost always use Eevee (Espeon with bite is pretty sick).
OCD player of Gold & Silver, former WoW addict and currently obsessed with Avalon - The longest running online RPG in the world
Old August 31st, 2015 (4:30 AM).
I use Eevee, Lapras, Dratini and Aerodactyl as the rest of them are simply trash(except Snorlax).
Old September 8th, 2015 (2:26 PM).
Pokémon Fan
Crystal Tier
Nature: Docile
I voted for Eevee, Lapras, Aerodactyl and Sudowoodo. Eevee, Lapras, and Aerodactyl are all quite generic choices, but Sudowoodo is quite an odd ball. I've always loved Sudowoodo though. As a kid he was apart of my team along with feraligatr and hm slaves (that was how I played back then). The two of them always got me through the elite four. I always thought rock slide was the best move ever and beat dragonites with it.

Old September 9th, 2015 (6:19 AM).
A Kite Pokémon
Silver TierEO
Nature: Hasty
Only Eevee in Gen II. By the time I can use them I have my own team already. Though that is not to say they are bad Pokémon, in fact most of them are great like Aerodactyl and Snorlax in particular.

While elegantly swimming in the sea, it ignores Remoraid that cling to its fins seeking food scraps.

Self reminder: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Steven Universe, Competitive EV train and breeding, Monster (anime), Gotham s2, The Mentalist s7, Grimm.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links