• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Reminds me of an Angel Beats episode.

And lol a story where a hiki gets reincarnated all the way to childhood. Hahaha. Well redemption stories are always nice. Kurosawa turned out to be pretty good.

Years
  • lol that poor intern who had to be the one who was confused

But seriously CNN is basically second-tier news now. The last of the 3 major American 24/7 news channels I had any trust in has officially lost my trust as a source after this latest farce of "journalistic research" (they've had a couple other instances in the past, but none specifically pop out at the moment). It speaks volumes about CNN's journalists that they'll willingly go to a warzone to endanger their lives, but refuse to attempt to do proper research in a comic book store where their life is basically not in danger at all, when proper research is what everyone expects out of them. Then again, I would not be surprised if Yoko Wakatsuki was someone who has very strong opinions about the otaku subculture in Japan.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

There's nothing I love more then to snuggle with the one I love in the afterglow and whisper sweet nothings to each other~♥

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Alright, this made me laugh.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back