• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Life Skills (Flanerry):
Lucia Bernivard
Valorie Ryder
Samantha Lee

Self Defense (Maylene)
Kayla Makigatayama
Holly Amarosa
Ellie Ward
Liam Conor Crawford

Advanced Mining (Clay):
Mark Wilson
Amber Frost
Sammy Cooper
Shawn Williams

This is the current class list based on those who have posted their activity check. If your character name isn't in here or the names are incorrect, or if you'd like to be in a different class then let me know immediately.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
POOF!

The day is over! Make your final night/morning post and begin posting during the new day! I would like to offer to RP Flannery, perhaps some other NPCs as well. I may randomly approach player characters with NPCs in the spirit of throwing curve balls at others.

Stay tuned for some daily announcements once I get my own posts written!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
SU is here, right? Decided to start here again with a new character, yeah yeah blah blah.

Name: Lysandros Durand
Nickname: none (People who interact with me may pick a nickname later)
Dorm: Suicune dorms.
Appearance: Tanned, about 5'10-11" tall. He likes to wear hoodies and has a vertical scar on his left eye, he has hazel eyes and black hair.

Personality (150 words minimum): Lysandros is a cheerful guy, he is kind of a clown, always trying to cheer everyone up. He can't stand bullying and has a bit of a temper, often standing for his friends when they are in need, even if he has no chance of winning. He is hyper active, and had developed a unique way to control his nervousness. He is often deemed as childish, yet has a startegic mind and can be serious when needed. He loves sports, especially MMA and Boxing. He is very confident around the opposite sex, and will try to make a move if he thinks the girl is attarctive. He is humble, coming from a middle-class family. Has a very high sense of duty and will stop at nothing to complete a job or a task, unless his friends are in danger. Brutally honest and sarcastic, his humour can be described as dark and cynical. Lysandros is very friendly and will always try to make a good first impression.
Fighting, Ground and Rock are his favorite types. When battling, he can often let his thoughts cloud his judgement, and his opponents may suffer injuries, both pokemon and when fighting- humans. He is a man of honor and will not strike down an unarmed or injured opponent any farther.

History: Lysandros's mother is greek and his father is french. He has lived with his grandparents ever since the age of 4, when his parents died in a car accident, while his father was drunk. His grandfather taught him both fighting skills (wrestling and usage of swords and knives) and survival, foreshadowing his and his wife's inevitable will result in the kid going to the street. While at a tournament at the age of 12, his opponent slashed his eye and the scar has been haunting his life since then, resulting in him building his body. He had gone to an orphanage following his grandparents death at the age of 10 and was studying to be a pokemon trainer, recieving a Tyrogue after joining the orpahnage. He had since then captured a second pokemon, a Boldor, and also a machop. He has been bullied for years and has been getting a temper, but after going on a rampage at the age of 14 and getting therapy, he started being humouros and even friendly towards other people, and has been trying his luck with ladies .After his grandparents death, he had developed a weird sort of nervous habbit which he controls with a butterfly knife his grandfather gave him, that opens and closes to calm himself down. He is a newcomer to the academy, and is hoping to find new friends. He had passed the exams and got into the Suicune dorms, which was surprising, because he basically guessed his way through the written exam and frankly, thought he would fail. At the other part he did well, though. All of his friends from the orphanage came to congratulate him and wish him and another boy from the orphanage goodluck in their journey. They were bitter rivals and the boy has always been bullying Lysandros, which made him go on said rampage and injuring the other kid badly. He has been trying to get over his violence tendencies since the through therapy and anger managment. He was captain of the wrestling team at his former school and a very skilled fighter by himself, having several thropies and medals. The closest personto him in the orphanage home was his best friend Ed, which was the one calming Lysandros down whenever he got angry.
Lysandros is signing up to the Self defense class.

Pokemon:
Species: Hitmonchan (iron fist)
Nickname: Kratos
Personality: Very loyal to Lysandros, they are often working as a coherent unit.
Lvl: 30.
Moveset:
-Close combat, Ice punch, Thunder punch, Fire punch, Agility, Bullet punch.

Species: Machoke (No guard)
Nickname: Androcles
Personality: Androcles is a rebel, disobeying Lysandros whenever he thinks he has a shot to win with brute force rather then startegy.
Lvl: 30
Moveset:
-Dynamic punch, Cross chop, Submission, Vital throw, Focus energy, Low sweep.

Species: Boldore (Sturdy)
Nickname: Nikomedes
Personality: He is quiet, listening to orders and follows rules, as contrary to the meaning of his name (Nikomedes was a priest beaten to death because he refused to worship the roman gods)
Lvl: 30
Moveset:
-Stone edge, Sandstorm, Smack down, Headbutt, Harden, Rock slide.

AAAAAnd i'm done! Thank you for reading, if you read through all of it, and as soon as a get a green light, i'll start working on an opening post.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Just so everyone knows, I'll be changing the name of my character to Liam. I'll go back and change some of the recent-ish posts as to minimize confusion. :D

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):Rohan Blakk

Nickname (Optional):ro

Age (10-15):12

Sex (Male or Female):male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):Raikou dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): rowan has shoulder length, brunette hair that is often unstyled and greasy. He normally wears darker coloured clothes and black sneakers. He is a very small child, possesing a five foot three frame And weighing 5 stone 10. He has a very pale body that he often covers up.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Rohan is a very anisocial person. He was betrayed by his friends, and from then on, he led a very solitary life. Recently, he has suffered bouts of depression, and he often hits himself. He hates when people are sympathetic towards him and will often lash out, as he has a very short temper. He has been known to shoplift in the past, however he got over that part of his life.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Rohan grew up in the town of pelton, under the care of a sigle, mother. As a baby he was left in the park, and he was left to be brought up by the kind woman. On his tenth birthday, he recieved his partner pokemon, a mudkip. It escaped however, and Rohan spent day and night looking for it, not even washing, before finding it in the shower. He picked it up, hugged it, and cherished it forever. As shown by his choice of partner, Rohan loves water. He is a very fast swimmer, however he has stopped swimming so much, as he spends most of his life sleeping. He also has a strand affection for pokemon food.His foster parent thought he needed socializing more, so she signed him up for the academy

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:mudkip
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):mudkip shares a lot of traits as his owner, he is quite unenthuseastic, but he can have a fun side. He doesnt life electric types and will hide if he sees one.
Lvl(Max 30):13
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Dig
Water gun
Rock tomb
Hidden power flying
Mud sport
Opening Post (Must be from the perspective of your character.): "1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2" Rohan chanted as he swam towards the island, mudkip close behind.

(Will finish, but i am very tired at the moment.

MrMegaMeep

Unmotivated Dreamer
Years
Name: Nicholas Kurtz

Nickname (Optional): Meep

Sex: Male

Dorm: Entei

Appearance: Thick, wavy/curly honey-brown hair; green/hazel eyes; Usually wears black t-shirts with white long-sleeve cotton shirts underneath; Baggy jeans is standard in wardrobe; Owns pair of prescription sports goggles; Somewhat scrawny compared to others;

Personality: Very uncomfortable in new environments/situations; Tends to stay away from big groups; Very cheerful with others he relates to; somewhat stubborn at times; Very smart and quick to learn; Doesn't perform well under pressure; Hates being center of attention; Dozes off when uninterested; Day dreams often; Generous to friends; Polite with strangers; Rebellious when being forced to do something; Often throws a tantrum when pushed "too hard";

History: Growing up, Meep never quite fit in with others his age. His maturity was underdeveloped, and kids would pick on him for his "unique" personality. He was also left out of many events in his old school because he never had a Pokemon before applying to Pokemon Trainer Academy. His parents never thought of Meep as responsible enough to take care of one and feared that he might hurt himself, and has punished him whenever he tried to catch one behind their backs. Despite the school counselor's opinion in the matter, they prohibited him from even mentioning the subject. Around 9 years old, he began to throw tantrums because he felt miserable that he couldn't battle against his friends to a point that his parents didn't know how to deal with him anymore. So on his 10th birthday, they agreed to give him one of the family's Furfrou's pups to him as a present, but only since they were sending him to PTA the following year. Since then to the point of his departure, he's been training with his apricot-colored Furfrou, Dude, and studying as hard as he could for the entry exam. While no one can deny his intelectual abilities, his battling skills are almost a joke. But he's determined to make something of himself and prove to his parents that he has what it takes to become a Trainer!

Pokémon:

1. Species: Furfrou
Nickname: Dude
Personality: Somewhat lazy; Very loving; Playful when he wants to be; Extremely attached to Meep; Becomes quite restless when separated; Still learning how to play "fetch" without very noticeable results.
Lvl: 22
Moves: Headbutt, Bite, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Dig

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2015
Name: Alexander Blaze, Jr.

Nickname: Xander (preferred over actual first name)

Job:
Hearing various whispers and rumors about teaching job openings at the Academy, Xander decided to voyage to the island, carrying a near-encyclopedic knowledge of Pokémon types, type advantages, and moves. He had also been known to referee a battle or five back in the Toro Region as well. Although the official Toro League never got off the ground during his residence there, he'd always spent his free time creating brand new tactical algorithms for Pokémon battling. Heading to the Academy, he secretly hoped they would have an opening to teach a real battle tactics class.

Appearance:
A somewhat tall and slightly slenderly-built young gentleman, Xander is the only member of his family with red-orange hair; he jokes that it's "the mark of the middle child" and keeps it neat at all times. His eyes are an icy blue-gray, and his face is dotted with the occasional freckle here and there. His former executive position at Pix Co. required that he wear a full business suit at all times; tiring of this, however, he can usually be seen wearing black jeans and sneakers, and a dark-colored buttoned shirt untucked.

Personality:
Xander maintains a cool and calm, almost cold demeanor under most, if not all, circumstances. Despite this, he has been known to have an utterly brilliant sense of humor, though it almost always goes over people's heads. He is frightfully cunning and proficient in practically every aspect of intelligence, especially logical persuasion and interpersonal manipulation, Pokémon battling, and general foresight. He cares about those closest to him, but for anyone beyond that his loyalty and kindness becomes questionable.
Xander has strong leadership skills, as people tend to respect him and believe what he says. Whether this is actually charisma or just a form of simple social manipulation has yet to be decided for certain. One thing that is certain, however, is Xander's love for Pokémon, especially battling. It's another game, another test of wits to prove his own worth. His Pokémon seem to grow into tough battlers as a result of this resolve.

History:
Xander grew up in Veilstone in Sinnoh. His wealthy parents and his older brother knew since he was very young that he was a prodigy, and would grow up to be a talented young trainer. When he was only six years old, his parents bought him his first Pokémon: a Charmander. One day, Charmander's flames grew out of hand, and the family's entire house was burned to the ground. Fortunately no one was harmed, but after this incident, Xander's parents explained that Charmander would have to be "put to sleep" and he would have to say goodbye.
One day, ten years later, while his parents were both at work, Xander decided he would go for a walk, to get some fresh air. As he walked past the cemetery down the hill, a certain tombstone caught his eye. He wandered over to it, and it read:
"HERE LIES THE BLAZE FAMILY'S BELOVED CHARMANDER"
Xander sat there for a while, his eyes wet with tears. Out of nowhere, a Gastly appeared in front of him n an attempt to scare him. But Xander, deep in sorrowful thinking, was neither frightened nor amused. Gastly, curious at finding someone who wasn't scared of it, gained a determined look in its eyes and disappeared.
Some years later, Xander (and, somewhat reluctantly, his new companion Gastly) accompanied his sister to the Toro Region. The two of them both landed jobs working at Pix Co. for the Toro Times: Kaitlyn as a reporter, with Xander as the photographer for her stories. About a week into their job, it came to Xander's attention that there was some corruption afoot, involving a Mr. Connor White, the Chief Operating Officer of Pix Co. Xander, being a very resourceful, persuasive, and ambitious individual, decided he would be the one to uncover this corruption, in the name of the people. White, both frustrated and impressed by Xander's persistence and powers of persuasion, decided to give Xander a promotion of sorts; Xander would be the new Head of Public Relations at Pix Co. Xander took this position in stride, now having a full taste of corporate influence. After some time, Mr. White suddenly disappeared. To this day no one knows where he went. But one thing that is known however, is the identity of the one who would take his place.
It was a very boring day indeed for Xander, until Mrs. W demanded he be present in her office "imMEdiately" to discuss an important matter. After much deliberation, she had decided to promote Xander to the position of COO in Mr. White's absence.
His position of power was short-lived, however. In the heat of an argument over property and personal morals, Xander was struck with an axe in his shoulder, nearly killing him. Thankfully, nearby bystanders (the closest thing a wealthy businessman could call friends) were able to help Xander to recover from his wounds. It was in these moments, however, that Xander hatched an idea. Not a plan per sé, as this idea would require quite a bit of dumb luck, something Xander had never quite trusted in completely.
He would fake his own death.
With help from the police chief, with whom Xander had secretly become enamored, Xander fled from Toro, and allowed news to spread of his untimely death. His idea was to return to the city a long, long while after, as a completely new person, whom no one could recognize. Until he could engage this plot to return to power, he decided to take a break and live a simpler life; hearing about the Academy, Xander opted to try his hand at teaching. And so, he set off for the island, hoping to land a position teaching battle stratagems.

Pokémon:

Species: Gengar (male)
Personality: A mischievous Pokémon who will stop at nothing to scare anyone it meets, human or Pokémon. It is very protective of Xander because of their close bond. It also mysteriously has deep blue eyes.
Lvl: 50
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Trick Room, Nightmare, Destiny Bond, Hypnosis, Scary Face

Species: Zoroark (male)
Nickname: Loki
Personality: A very serious Pokémon that dislikes attention. It has no tolerance for frivolities.
Lvl: 45
Moveset: Night Daze, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Nasty Plot, Hone Claws, Punishment

Species: Mawile (female)
Nickname: Harvey
Personality: A happy-go-lucky Pokémon who tries desperately to make friends despite its giant jaws.
Lvl: 45
Moveset: Iron Head, Play Rough, Fake Tears, Sucker Punch, Captivate, Attract

((Whew!! That was a nice little mental workout. Thank you for reading~))

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys. I have said I would eventually join this in the past, this time I really will stay true to that.

I am going to make a sign up at some point tomorrow if I can remember. I am going to go through everything though to make sure I am not missing anything and if there are more spots open.

Hey guys. I have said I would eventually join this in the past, this time I really will stay true to that.

I am going to make a sign up at some point tomorrow if I can remember. I am going to go through everything though to make sure I am not missing anything and if there are more spots open.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Could I please apply for a spot in the Raikou dorm?? SU below! :)

-----------------------------------------------
Name: Helena Geitman

Nickname: H

Sex: Female

Dorm: Raikou dorm

Appearance:
Most would describe Helena as 'tall, athletic and somewhat willowy', though Helena herself would probably say she was more 'lanky' and 'broad shouldered', with hip length jet black hair that is knotted into a loose braid down her back more often than not, with light bangs falling just above her brown eyes. Her skin tone is fair, though she does pick up a light tan in sunny weather. Her defining physical characteristics would be a small scar above her left eyebrow and a crooked little toe on her right foot, though this is only noticeable when she wears sandals or goes barefoot. She has a small tattoo of a Moltres in flight curled around her right ankle bone and finishing on her foot.
As she is sporty and active, her clothing generally reflects this – she will be found most days in black yoga pants or leggings with a loose, colourful vest top, a hoodie and sneakers. She rarely wears any make-up and wears a bracelet with a small, silver Moltres charm on the clasp.

Personality:
Quietly confident and relaxed, Helena is incredibly laid-back about most things in her life. School work? Yeah, it'll get done. That trip to the mall? She'll get round to it. Need to write that letter to Gran? Well she's been waiting the past month for it, she wouldn't notice waiting a few extra days. In fact, sometimes Helena is so laid-back one wonders how she ever motivates herself to do anything. She can procrastinate like a pro, though she prefers to think that she prioritises her commitments well.
Although she is outgoing, friendly and easy to talk to and get to know, she much prefers to have a small circle of close friends rather than a large group of acquaintances. Sometimes, if comfortable, Helena can share a little bit too much information about her personal life because, well, why not? Helena is very much an open book, and is entirely comfortable in who she is, so why wouldn't she share the regularity of her bodily functions with a pal?
Having said this, there are some things, such as sport, that Helena becomes extremely competitive over, sometimes unpleasantly so. An avid fan and player of soccer, basketball and netball, Helena has been known to follow an opponent she has taken a particular dislike to after the game and give them a stern shouting at, or even a quick punch to the nose. It takes a lot to rile Helena up, but once angry she finds it difficult to let go of her rage, even once she has vented at the one who has wronged her. She holds a similar attitude to her Pokémon training, seeing it as another sport to excel at. She utilises her athletic knowledge to work out training plans for her Pokémon based on enhancing their strengths and building up their weaknesses.

History:
Being born into a sporting family certainly had its advantages and disadvantages. Helena experienced both sides of this coin growing up. Her Mother, a track and field star in the region, and her Father, a successful competitive Pokémon trainer, instilled a drive in Helena and her younger sister, Rosa, to always strive to be the very best they could be. Not that they were pushy parents, not in the slightest, they just always wanted to ensure their children's happiness.
Living in Accumula Town meant that Helena was always out and about, hiking through the hills, immersing herself in nature. An extremely active child, she bolted from school every day, changed into her sneakers and was straight back out the door, running through the trees and along the trails that weaved along the hills. It was during one of her many runs through the hills, at around 9 years of age, that she happened upon an injured Scraggy, slumped against a tree, dazed and confused. Helena had hesitated, as without any pokemon to defend her she was nervous about approaching the Pokemon, however her instinct urged her forward, that gut feeling that Scraggy wouldn't harm her. She had approached slowly, Scraggy had eyed her carefully, probably with similar wary thoughts in his mind. Eventually she sat down beside him and the two of them sat together, watching the sun slowly begin its' descent in the sky.
"You don't seem too good," Helena had blurted out, looking round at the Scraggy who simply nodded. Unsure of where to go next, she had looked out to the sky once more, thoughtfully. "You could always come home with me, if you want. My Mom and Dad have pokemon, so they have first aid kits and stuff. They could help you. I…I'd like to help you."
Scraggy looked at her, silent still. Helena had stood up and reached out a hand. "You're probably a bit too heavy for me to carry, but I'll help you up if you need me to". After a pause the Scraggy had taken hold of Helena's hand, and had figuratively never let go since.
As Scraggy and Helena grew together, Helena discovered a love for sports. Netball, soccer and basketball were amongst her favourites. She joined up with local teams and played regularly, with her development and training taking up most of her time, she always made sure that Scraggy was along with her at her games and training sessions, her little cheerleader on the sidelines. She always made sure there was at least one afternoon a week, though, dedicated to just her and Scraggy heading up into the hills and watching the sunset. Sometimes they were joined by Rosa, who was introverted and more interested in books than sports but close to her sister and her Scraggy.
When the time came for Helena to leave school, at 14 years of age, she decided to go on a mini-adventure for a year with her Scraggy, before she had to decide what to do next with her life. She travelled around parts of Unova, seeing cities and ruins, mountains and lakes, travelling by boat and on her bicycle. On her travels, and with the help of Scraggy, she captured two more pokemon – Joltik and Rufflet. For the remainder of the year they experienced all they could, and Helena decided that she wanted to follow in her Fathers' footsteps and become a more competitive pokemon trainer, rather than a professional athlete. Her parents were thrilled to hear this, incredibly supportive of her decision, and together they looked into the Pokemon Trainer Academy. After extensive research and campus visits, Helena decided that she could be happy at the school and she felt that she would learn a lot.
At the age of 15, with Scraggy, Joltik and Rufflet by her side, she registered as a student in the Raikou dorm and couldn't wait to start learning all that she could.

Pokémon:

Species: Scraggy (male)
Personality: Reserved and fiercely loyal, Scraggy will protect Helena at all costs. Friendly to other trainers and pokemon but somewhat nervous around larger pokemon possibly due to a past incident.
Lvl: 28
Moveset: Brick Break, Low Kick, Sand-Attack, Headbutt, Payback, Swagger

Species: Joltik (Female)
Personality: A happy Pokemon, loves to eat berries and will steal them from other trainers on occasion.
Lvl: 23
Moveset: Leech life, Electroweb, Thunder Wave, Bug Bite, Screech, Fury Cutter

Species: Rufflet (female)
Personality: A quiet, serious Pokemon who prefers to only socialise with Helena and team-mates.
Lvl: 23
Moveset: Peck, Wing Attack, Hone Claws, Scary Face, Fly, Aerial Ace

Megaman765

Years
@HannahW and AranMalkovich

Your both accepted! Welcome to the academy!

@MrMegaMareep and Mega Absol

Your SU's are a tad short. Try to expand on them a bit.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Fab, thank you very much Megaman765 :)

Could I please pop Helena into the life skills class?

Introductory post on the way! :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have a question before I make a sign up, just so I know if it is ok or not.

According to the rules, we cannot have a shiny pokemon, however, we can have a different colored pokemon that is not shiny. My question is, if I was to have a Fletchling with burgundy colored feather instead of orange, but all the other colors stay the same, would that be ok? I have a colored photo of it somewhere, I could show what it would look like.

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I have returned! Now, with a new computer, I can renew myself, and join the RP once again. Do I need to make a new character, since I withdrew Mauve?

Speaking of which, can I use most of the same SU, but modify it?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Here is my SU finally. I hope everything is ok. Let me know if not. I can change if needed.

Name: Dalex Yukashi
Dorm: Entei Dorm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Dalex is a kind, teenaged boy who does not like bullying, but does not hate those who do bully. He makes great grades, when it comes to activities such as battling, sports and anything else that takes place outdoors. He does ok in written exams and paper work, but not as good as he should, because he does not like sitting inside all day. Dalex is very friendly to everyone he meets. He will stand up for what he believes in and he will protect anyone around him that needs help. When something needs to be done, it gets done. He cannot stand not doing anything. He always has to have something to do unless he is tired. Although he trusts everyone, he does not let his guard down although it seems he does. Dalex loves being outdoors and playing sports. While playing sports or battling, he has good sportsmanship. He can see the big picture usually and always takes into account at what might happen. Periodically he will get in a mood and just likes to relax, read, and be indoors.

As for pokemon, he loves all pokemon other than most psychic types. Psychic type pokemon are the only thing he fears, due to an attack when he was a child. However, there are some psychic typed pokemon he does not mind being around. His favorite type of pokemon are flying types.

History: Dalex was born in Mistralton City, Unova and he lived there, taking care of flying type pokemon and helping his mother with her Pokemon Breeding Service. At the age of five he moved to Fortree City, Hoenn with his parents so that his father could study ruins. He loved it there because the people lived among the bird pokemon in tree houses.

At the age of six, a psychic pokemon attacked his dreams and gave him horrible nightmares of getting crushed by ancient, unknown pokemon and other horrific dreams. At first they thought a Darkrai was to blame, but it was Dalex who figured out that it was a psychic pokemon by the name of Grumpig. Dalex learned this while he was exploring the forests outside Fortree City. The pokemon was bullying wild pokemon and when Dalex tried to stop it, it attack him with the same dreams by using hypnosis and then dream eater. Dalex cried, but finally, a pokemon trainer with a Taillow helped him and took him back home. He never learned the age, name or gender of the pokemon trainer and had never found out. After the trainer had saved him, the nightmares stopped and Dalex returned to his normal self soon after, thought he never liked Psychic pokemon ever again.

When Dalex turned twelve, his father had found a Treecko in the wild and brought it home. Dalex became best friends with the pokemon.

On his fourteenth birthday, his mother gave him an egg that was developed between a Swellow and Talonflame that a trainer had left, but declined the egg when the trainer took his pokemon back. So she gave it to Dalex. After a few weeks, the egg hatched into a Fletchling, but instead of having orange feathers like a lot of Fletchling, the feather that normally would be an orange were a burgundy color. It was not rare for pokemon to inherit the colors of their parents, especially bird pokemon. This was the first time they had seen one this color, although it was not considered a shiny pokemon, Dalex thought it was special.

Finally, a few months after Fletchling hatched and winning fifteen battles against other kids, Dalex challenged the Fortree City Gym, but was defeated. The gym leader warned him that he needed to be stronger, but his pokemon agreed to fight. After shaking hands, the gym leader told him about Pokemon Trainer Academy and Dalex loved the idea. A few months later, he received a package from Prof. Gary Oak and in the package was a poke ball and a letter. He read to letter that said he was invited to the Academy and in the Poke Ball was a Froakie. The pokemon was young, but they quickly became friends along with his other pokemon. Dalex knew that the Academy would help him become a better trainer and, perhaps, get him over his fear of psychic pokemon and maybe meet the trainer who had saved him from the Grumpig that day.

Pokémon:
Species: Treecko (Overgrow)
Personality: Loves running around, a lot like Dalex. He cannot stand being in his pokeball. If he can come out, he will come out.
Lvl: 13
Moves: Energy Ball, Bullet Seed, Pound, Quick Attack,

Species: Fletchling (Big Pecks)
Personality: The pokemon loves battling, but is afraid of Ice Pokemon for unknown reasons.
Lvl: 11
Moves: Quick Attack, Peck, Tackle

Species: Froakie (Protean)
Personality: Much like Treecko, it loves running around with Dalex and Treecko. But it will not come out like Treecko.
Lvl: 10
Moves: Pound, Bubble, Quick Attack

Note: If I am accepted and someone wants to talk to me or rp with me, please pm me on here. I don't like video/voice chatting so I do not use Skype.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Looks good! Your accepted.

Also you don't have to use Skype for video or voice chatting. We just send text messages to eachother through there mostly.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Awesome. Thanks. I will try to get a first post up tonight at some point. I need to read some of the posts, so I can get an idea at what time it is ect.

As for Skype, I didn't know you could send messages through it like that. Maybe I should look into it.

For some reason or another I cannot get Skype to download on my computer, so you guys will have to work with me. I have a few questions though.

First off, when we try to catch a pokemon, do we still have to wait for a GM to say if we caught it or not?
Where are 'The Docks' at? Is that Oak Town? I thought it use to say where they are, but I cannot find it anywhere in the first post.
What is the date or season of the current IC day?
What time is it in the current day? It seems like it is still before noon, but I could be wrong. There is over 80 posts in the current IC day already.

I have added a photo for appearance and I have made the age 14 instead of 13. It was originally suppose to be 14, but for some reason I put 13.

Last edit: All questions have been answered.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
We don't use this thread as much anymore because we tend to Skype chat a lot, but I just wanted to make sure that prospective members know we're still alive and kicking, even if the return to school has cut down on some of our players free time.

Let's start using this thread again though! Not all of us are on Skype at the same time due to time zones and real life stuff. Does anyone have anything coming up for their character or their Pokémon? Planned battles, evolutions etc.? And would they like any help planning or setting events up?

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
I completely agree. Not everyone is comfortable using Skype on their computer, Anyone using Public computers or Low end computers for example. That and the fact that the Off Topic thread went inactive for 2 and a half months gives off the illusion of Inactivity.

In other news, I'm officially out of work next Wednesday (Seasonal Employment) So I'll actually have time to post more, I've been brainstorming as to what I'll have Ellie do.

Btw, Isn't it Ironic that this RP has lower activity while school is in session?

Megaman765

Years
I don't have any plans for Mark. I'd kinda like him to find another character to interact with. If all else fails I may have him bump into Sammy again or somethin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back