• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Hi im new here but i would like to join at the moment i have two shinies via masuda method (sneasal & mareep) and hunting at the moment. Im looking for people like you and fellow shiny hunters !

welcome! its an open group, so just post what you've got! Ive never really had patience for the Madusa method or Soft Resetting, so I do it the "easier" way of chain fishing and Pokeradar, and luck, whenever it happens.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    It was an Ekans, I believe. I think got it at lv 1 but I cant remember.

Nah nevermind. i was asking for a legendary. if i deposit like ANY shiny on the gts, i can get ANY non-event legendary on the GTS. ie: not mew celebi deoxys jirachi manaphy arceus darkrai shaymin victini meloetta keldeo genesect and diancie. althoug my squirtle was level 1. please checck the OT.

Also, i did get a new shiny. i deposited something on the gts and asked for regigigas. and guess what i got a couple hours later. A FREAKING LEVEL 100 SHINY REGIGIGAS!!!! omg i was so excited. it was blue! it's so cool!

Years
  • welcome! its an open group, so just post what you've got! Ive never really had patience for the Madusa method or Soft Resetting, so I do it the "easier" way of chain fishing and Pokeradar, and luck, whenever it happens.
    Well imi n a compeition where all you can do is soft reset and luck. i like the madusa method. right now im trying to soft reset a soulsliver starter and just random encounters in white,crystal,x and platinum.
    no luck so far.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • Shiny!!! I got a shiny Solosis while in Reflection Cave!! I was just looking to catch some Pokemon to work on the Kalos dexes, but I got a really cool shiny in the process!

hi everyone, i'm new to this thread
    i've caught and bred just over 300 shinies at this point, so i thought this thread would be fitting.
    i'm currently trying to hunt all of the mega evolutions in their shiny forms right now.

i have a shiny gastly if you'd like. i would love the shiny mew for it if it's not too much [i wouldn't ask if you weren't offering]

Hey guys! Can I join the club? I have a shiny Breloom, Gyarados, Haxerous, Dragonite, Nintales, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Ponyta, Duosion,Quagsie, and Mightyena that I have collected over the years. Right now I am looking for a shiny treevenent.

Hi can I join im masuading for a shiny amaura at the moment at about 70 eggs right now.

Hi im new here but i would like to join at the moment i have two shinies via masuda method (sneasal & mareep) and hunting at the moment. Im looking for people like you and fellow shiny hunters !

Welcome to the SHC!!

over WT, got a shiny Tyranitar

O_O

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey I'd like to join :)

As far as breeding goes I got a shiny Rattata a couple months ago and a shiny Absol saturday night while IV breeding, not really going for shinies at the time. Since I seem to have pretty good luck so far I think I'm going to try my hand at the Masuda Method.

I'm working on getting a shiny Cyndaquil right now since it's my favorite. I'm just filling up boxes with eggs right now, will hatch them when I fill up like 5 boxes or so. After I finish with Cyndaqul I'm gonna go for a Mareep. No plans on what's after that though.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • After forever, I finally got a new shiny!!

I don't have the picture uploaded yet, but it is a Trevenant!! I think that is my first ghost shiny!! I think I am going to re organize my shiny pokemon and organize them by there types. I am not sure exactly how I will deal with the Duo typed pokemon. Maybe list them more than once. Only problem is that is a lot of lists which I do not want to mess with. Might just keep them in Region list and list how many types of what I have.

Just glad I finally got another shiny. I am not sure what I am gonna go after next.

Years
  • After forever, I finally got a new shiny!!

I don't have the picture uploaded yet, but it is a Trevenant!! I think that is my first ghost shiny!! I think I am going to re organize my shiny pokemon and organize them by there types. I am not sure exactly how I will deal with the Duo typed pokemon. Maybe list them more than once. Only problem is that is a lot of lists which I do not want to mess with. Might just keep them in Region list and list how many types of what I have.

Just glad I finally got another shiny. I am not sure what I am gonna go after next.

Trevenant sure is one pretty shiny, congrats:)

Years
  • Wow that's a lot, I really hope I don't have to breed that many :) Knowing my luck I probably will though, just got though a 7th box and still nothing. :(

That might just be one of the worst scenario cases. Usually it didn't take me that long to hatch Shinies. I was breeding without Shiny Charm back then. Now it helps a lot, with Oval Charm too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Hey everyone! This club looks like a lot of fun, mind if I join? I actually don't have any shinies in BW, I have a completely blank slate now since I don't have access to Pokebank.

I wanted to ask those who are around just to get an idea of what I am getting myself into, what is the fastest shiny hunt/hatching you've ever done. What is the longest?

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey everyone! This club looks like a lot of fun, mind if I join? I actually don't have any shinies in BW, I have a completely blank slate now since I don't have access to Pokebank.

I wanted to ask those who are around just to get an idea of what I am getting myself into, what is the fastest shiny hunt/hatching you've ever done. What is the longest?

From what I've heard from others and my own experience it seems easier to find shinies in the Friend Safari and hoard battles. I found a shiny doduo and girafarig in the Friend Safari and 2 shiny vanilite, a shiny cubchou, and gulpin in horde battles, all without the shiny charm.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    From what I've heard from others and my own experience it seems easier to find shinies in the Friend Safari and hoard battles. I found a shiny doduo and girafarig in the Friend Safari and 2 shiny vanilite, a shiny cubchou, and gulpin in horde battles, all without the shiny charm.

Wow, nice finds! I've never actually had luck finding shinies in safari, but I've also hear it's pretty easy to find them there too.

You guys must be good luck, just tried my hand at chain fishing and caught myself a shiny clauncher!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys, early I said my own personal challenge was to get 1 Shiny on every route. I have changed that to something, I think would be even more fun.

My own challenge will be to catch a shiny version of every one of Ash's pokemon from the anime. This will start with a brand new slate, so even if I already have one of the shinies, I will have to catch another. Pikachu will be the only one I don't have to catch new, but it is still a Pichu so I have to evolve it. I will keep most of it in spoilers so I don't spoil any of the anime. I will probably start with the Kanto Pokemon so it will be a while before I get to the Unova/Kalos pokemon.

All pokemon that he has ever had will count. That includes pokemon he has only had for 1 episode or traded away. These pokemon will not go past their anime counterparts. However say a pokemon has fully evolved, I do not have to catch all the stages.

I take back what I said, I will count the pokemon he has, that I have caught within the past year and is Kalos Caught.

Last edited:
    Back