• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Ok, so let me see..."pokemon x": box 1 an articuno and moltres, Box 5 jirachi, Box 7 mew, Box 10 keldo, Box 12 Victini, and Box 13 genesect. Those are what I still need. I couldn't care less about nature or Iv's if that helps. Anything you would rather keep is fine. I certainly wouldn't have a right to complain. I'm curious though. What can I give back? What do you want?

Ok I am on now and around some where so when you get on just message me and I will get those ready for you.

Years
  • here is a list of events i got that you are missing (the last one you got, but not ut and mine is ut) let me know if you want them. (i must have missed them last time i checked)

Name: Celebi
    Level: 50
    OT: GAMESTP
    ID: 02271
    Nature: Modest
    UT: Yes
    Event: GameStop Celebi
    This Celebi was found on the same distribution cartridge as the GameStop Shiny legendary beasts. While it was replaced by the Winter 2011 Celebi before the official start date of the event, some GameStop stores began the distribution early, resulting in some copies of this Celebi being distributed. Based on the ID number and the period of the distributed Celebi, it was intended to be distributed from February 27 to March 20, 2011.

Name: セレビィ (Celebi) [JPN]
    Level: 10
    OT: ミツリン
    ID: 60720
    Nature: Bold
    Event: Mitsurin Celebi
    This Celebi was distributed at locations for the Pokémon Jungle Tour. It was also distributed at the Pokémon Summer Tour Sapporo at the Sunpiazza from August 3 to 9, 2006 and at the Pokémon Summer Tour Fukuoka at the West Japan General Exhibition Center from August 5 to 6, 2006. The overall distribution period was from July 20 to September 3, 2006.

Name: Darkrai
    Level: 60
    OT: ALAMOS
    ID: 10308
    Nature: Timid
    UT: No
    Event: Australian Alamos Darkrai
    This Darkrai was distributed at Toys "R" Us and Target stores in Australia from October 30 to November 9, 2008. It was distributed to promote the release of The Rise of Darkrai on DVD.

Name: ダークライ (Darkrai) [JPN]
    Level: 82
    OT: ふしぎのくに
    ID: 04194
    Nature: Lonely
    Event: Wonderland Darkrai
    This Darkrai was distributed to players who inserted a serial code that was found on preordered tickets for M17. The serial codes could be used to obtain Darkrai from April 19 to September 30, 2014. This Darkrai has three IVs of 31 for three random stats. It was distributed to promote its appearance in PK26, after winning a poll in CoroCoro to decide which Pokémon from that short to distribute.

Name: Diancie
    OT: NOV2014
    ID: 11064
    Nature: Jolly
    Event: November 2014 Diancie
    This Diancie was distributed to players who inserted a serial code that was given away at participating stores in participating countries. The serial codes could be used to obtain Diancie from October 23, 2014 to February 25, 2015.

Name: 게노세크트 (Genesect) [JPN] *SHINY*
    Level: 100
    OT: 영화관
    ID: 01014
    Nature: Hasty
    Event: Movie Genesect
    This Shiny Genesect was distributed to players who attended showings of M16 from January 9 to 15, 2014.

Name: Giratina *SHINY*
    OT: SUM2013
    ID: 09273
    Nature: Adamant
    Event: International Summer 2013 Shiny creation trio
    These Shiny Pokémon were distributed in many places around the world. At all locations they could be obtained by English, French, and Italian language games. Some locations distributed the Pokémon to German language games and other locations distributed the Pokémon to Spanish language games.

Name: Heatran
    OT: Oblivia
    ID: 03060
    Nature: Quiet
    Event: International Oblivia Heatran
    Players who completed the Investigate the Odd Eruption! mission were able to send Heatran to their games.

Name: Jirachi
    Level: 5
    OT: SMR2010
    ID: 06030
    Nature: Naive
    Event: Australian 2010 Jirachi
    This Jirachi was distributed at Toys "R" Us and Big W stores in Australia from June 3 to 13, 2010.

Name: ジラーチ (Jirachi) [JPN]
    OT: タナバタ
    ID: 07077
    Nature: Relaxed
    Event: 2007 Tanabata Jirachi
    This Jirachi was distributed at Pokémon Center stores to members of the Pokémon Daisuki Club who entered a contest held between June 15 and July 2, 2007. The winners of contest received a postcard which could be redeemed from July 1 to 22, 2007 for a Jirachi. Entry was done by sending a "wish" to Jirachi on the Daisuki Club's web site. The Jirachi randomly held either a Salac Berry or Ganlon Berry.

Name: Lugia
    Level: 70
    OT: 10ANNIV
    ID: 06227
    Nature: Sassy
    Event: Lugia
    This Pokémon was available in the United Kingdom from June 10, 2006; October 14 to November 19, 2006.

Name: Meloetta [ITA]
    OT: PRI2013
    ID: 03013
    Event: Spring 2013 Meloetta
    This Meloetta was distributed in many places around the world. At all locations it could be obtained in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish language games.

Name: ミュウ (Mew) [JPN]
    OT: ススム
    ID: 11219
    Nature: Quirky
    Event: Susumu Mew
    This Mew was distributed at Nintendo Zones, DS Download Stations, and over Wi-Fi from November 11 to 23, 2009 to commemorate the tenth anniversary of Pokémon Gold and Silver. It was distributed in the exact same manner from January 29 to February 14, 2010.

Name: ミュウツー (Mewtwo) [JPN]
    OT: Pヒルズ
    ID: 06153
    UT: Yes (but it has 5IVs so it's prob RNG)
    Event: Pokémon Hills Mewtwo
    In Japan, this Mewtwo was distributed at Pokémon Center stores via infrared from June 15 to September 1, 2013 and at the Next-gen World Hobby Fair 2013 from June 29 to 30, 2013. It was only distributed to players who preordered tickets to ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens, which were on sale from April 20 to July 12, 2013. In Taiwan, it was distributed from July 13 to August 15, 2013 at various branches of Funbox to players who pre-ordered their tickets to the sixteenth movie. In Indonesia, it was distributed on November 2, 6, and 9, 2013 at the Blitzmegaplex cinema in the Mall of Indonesia during the airing of Genesect and the Legend Awakened. In the Philippines, it was distributed from November 16 to 17 at the SM Megamall in Manila. This Mewtwo has an IV of 31 for both Speed and Special Attack.

Name: ボルトロス (Thundurus) [JPN]
    OT: ミロスとう
    ID: 12161
    Event: Thundurus
    This Pokémon was available in Japan and Wi-Fi from December 16, 2011 to January 10, 2012.

Name: Zapdos
    OT: 10 ANIV
    ID: 00010
    Event: Journey Across America
    This Pokémon was available in the United States from February 25 to July 23, 2006.

you have this, but mine is UT and the one you got is T

Name: シェイミ (Shaymin) [JPN]
    OT: えいがかん
    ID: 07198
    Event: Movie Shaymin
    This Shaymin was distributed at showings of Giratina and the Sky Warrior from July 19 to September 30, 2008 and during a pre-release event on July 6, 2008.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • here is a list of events i got that you are missing (the last one you got, but not ut and mine is ut) let me know if you want them. (i must have missed them last time i checked)

This Celebi was found on the same distribution cartridge as the GameStop Shiny legendary beasts. While it was replaced by the Winter 2011 Celebi before the official start date of the event, some GameStop stores began the distribution early, resulting in some copies of this Celebi being distributed. Based on the ID number and the period of the distributed Celebi, it was intended to be distributed from February 27 to March 20, 2011.

This Celebi was distributed at locations for the Pokémon Jungle Tour. It was also distributed at the Pokémon Summer Tour Sapporo at the Sunpiazza from August 3 to 9, 2006 and at the Pokémon Summer Tour Fukuoka at the West Japan General Exhibition Center from August 5 to 6, 2006. The overall distribution period was from July 20 to September 3, 2006.

This Darkrai was distributed at Toys "R" Us and Target stores in Australia from October 30 to November 9, 2008. It was distributed to promote the release of The Rise of Darkrai on DVD.

This Darkrai was distributed to players who inserted a serial code that was found on preordered tickets for M17. The serial codes could be used to obtain Darkrai from April 19 to September 30, 2014. This Darkrai has three IVs of 31 for three random stats. It was distributed to promote its appearance in PK26, after winning a poll in CoroCoro to decide which Pokémon from that short to distribute.

This Diancie was distributed to players who inserted a serial code that was given away at participating stores in participating countries. The serial codes could be used to obtain Diancie from October 23, 2014 to February 25, 2015.

This Shiny Genesect was distributed to players who attended showings of M16 from January 9 to 15, 2014.

These Shiny Pokémon were distributed in many places around the world. At all locations they could be obtained by English, French, and Italian language games. Some locations distributed the Pokémon to German language games and other locations distributed the Pokémon to Spanish language games.

Players who completed the Investigate the Odd Eruption! mission were able to send Heatran to their games.

This Jirachi was distributed at Toys "R" Us and Big W stores in Australia from June 3 to 13, 2010.

This Jirachi was distributed at Pokémon Center stores to members of the Pokémon Daisuki Club who entered a contest held between June 15 and July 2, 2007. The winners of contest received a postcard which could be redeemed from July 1 to 22, 2007 for a Jirachi. Entry was done by sending a "wish" to Jirachi on the Daisuki Club's web site. The Jirachi randomly held either a Salac Berry or Ganlon Berry.

This Pokémon was available in the United Kingdom from June 10, 2006; October 14 to November 19, 2006.

This Meloetta was distributed in many places around the world. At all locations it could be obtained in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish language games.

This Mew was distributed at Nintendo Zones, DS Download Stations, and over Wi-Fi from November 11 to 23, 2009 to commemorate the tenth anniversary of Pokémon Gold and Silver. It was distributed in the exact same manner from January 29 to February 14, 2010.

In Japan, this Mewtwo was distributed at Pokémon Center stores via infrared from June 15 to September 1, 2013 and at the Next-gen World Hobby Fair 2013 from June 29 to 30, 2013. It was only distributed to players who preordered tickets to ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens, which were on sale from April 20 to July 12, 2013. In Taiwan, it was distributed from July 13 to August 15, 2013 at various branches of Funbox to players who pre-ordered their tickets to the sixteenth movie. In Indonesia, it was distributed on November 2, 6, and 9, 2013 at the Blitzmegaplex cinema in the Mall of Indonesia during the airing of Genesect and the Legend Awakened. In the Philippines, it was distributed from November 16 to 17 at the SM Megamall in Manila. This Mewtwo has an IV of 31 for both Speed and Special Attack.

This Pokémon was available in Japan and Wi-Fi from December 16, 2011 to January 10, 2012.

This Pokémon was available in the United States from February 25 to July 23, 2006.

This Shaymin was distributed at showings of Giratina and the Sky Warrior from July 19 to September 30, 2008 and during a pre-release event on July 6, 2008.

Sorry for the delay, I get tired and run down at times and don't fell like being on my laptop, but I can look through these tomorrow and let you know.

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
    Years

• Hello! I'm interested in your shiny Breloom. Would you be interested in trading him for my (cloned but legit) event Keldeo? c:

(Hopefully this isn't breaking a rule...I read that you only trade shinies for other shinies that you do not yet have, but I wasn't sure if
    that meant that we couldn't offer other things for your shinies. If I misunderstood then I apologize, and wish you the best of luck trading!)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • we do indeed, i have been heavily depressed for the last 10 years myself (thats actully why i started playing games, so i would have other things to think about)
    You must be in the same boat as me, we should have meet on it by now :laugh: But again sorry for the delay I will get to this tomorrow.

Hello! I'm interested in your shiny Breloom. Would you be interested in trading him for my (cloned but legit) event Keldeo? c:

(Hopefully this isn't breaking a rule...I read that you only trade shinies for other shinies that you do not yet have, but I wasn't sure if
    that meant that we couldn't offer other things for your shinies. If I misunderstood then I apologize, and wish you the best of luck trading!)

Sorry I would not take an event for a shiny, it's unfair and please don't try to justify it by saying you are giving more than I, that is not an issue for me, I don't want to feel like the robber here.

Years
  • You must be in the same boat as me, we should have meet on it by now :laugh: But again sorry for the delay I will get to this tomorrow.

np, i got 5 more that you don't have now, so here is the compleate list (so you don't need to browse more then one post)

Name: 세레비 (Celebi) [KOR]
    ID: 12230
    Event: Cinema Celebi
    This Pokémon was available in South Korea from December 23, 2010 to February 28, 2011.

Name: レジスチル (Registeel) [JAP]
    Level: 40
    OT: ハドウ
    ID: 50901
    Event: Registeel
    This Pokémon was available in Japan from September 1 to 25, 2005.

Name: Meloetta [GER]
    OT: FRÜ2013

Name: Keldeo [SPA]
    OT: INV2013
    ID: 01163
    Event: Winter 2013 Keldeo
    This Keldeo was distributed over Wi-Fi from January 25 to February 12, 2013.

Name: Arceus [SPA]
    OT: MICHINA
    ID: 02010
    Nature: Docile
    Event: Michina Arceus
    This Pokémon was available in Spain from February 22 to April 11, 2010.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • np, i got 5 more that you don't have now, so here is the compleate list (so you don't need to browse more then one post)

Name: 세레비 (Celebi) [KOR]
    ID: 12230
    Event: Cinema Celebi
    This Pokémon was available in South Korea from December 23, 2010 to February 28, 2011.

Name: レジスチル (Registeel) [JAP]
    Level: 40
    OT: ハドウ
    ID: 50901
    Event: Registeel
    This Pokémon was available in Japan from September 1 to 25, 2005.

Name: Meloetta [GER]
    OT: FRÜ2013

Name: Keldeo [SPA]
    OT: INV2013
    ID: 01163
    Event: Winter 2013 Keldeo
    This Keldeo was distributed over Wi-Fi from January 25 to February 12, 2013.

Name: Arceus [SPA]
    OT: MICHINA
    ID: 02010
    Nature: Docile
    Event: Michina Arceus
    This Pokémon was available in Spain from February 22 to April 11, 2010.

Geeza freakin what ever, that is alot, I didn't even count, but can you PM me that list and I need to get another game ready for these as my X and Y are full just about and what do you want for these as I will need to bank them to get them ready for you.

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
    Years

• Sorry I would not take an event for a shiny, it's unfair and please don't try to justify it by saying you are giving more than I, that is not an issue for me, I don't want to feel like the robber here.

Alright, I understand. My apologies for making an unfair offer, it wasn't intentional---I'm pretty new to trading
    so I don't entirely know what's fair and what isn't. :x Best of luck trading, and thanks for getting back to me!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years

• Alright, I understand. My apologies for making an unfair offer, it wasn't intentional---I'm pretty new to trading
    so I don't entirely know what's fair and what isn't. :x Best of luck trading, and thanks for getting back to me!

Well since your new why don't I do what I do best and help you and just give it to you for junk?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Hey RNC :) Over the years ive always seen and always admired the Gyarados "Truth" that you had, you were the first one that ive seen with it but now every once in a while ill see it in other peoples threads but now im really interested in Truth and want it for myself. If you can could you check my thread for Truth please.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Link to my event album in my sig..Didnt see any rules against it. Anyway let me know if anything catches your interest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    Are you interested in trading your shiny Honedge lv1 Adamant, No Guard (F) 6 IV for my lvl 100 shiny Palkia. I am also willing to throw in more for the trade. Just ask if nothing here seems good, I will check to see if I have something else you might like.

Also, would you be interested in trading one of your mew for my celebi?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC :) Over the years ive always seen and always admired the Gyarados "Truth" that you had, you were the first one that ive seen with it but now every once in a while ill see it in other peoples threads but now im really interested in Truth and want it for myself. If you can could you check my thread for Truth please.
    TRUTH is always free, just catch me here and message and we can trade.
    What did you want for N's Zorua? I can offer my lvl 100 Blaziken or on that same lvl Greninja. <Maximize trained of Super Training>
    Sorry not interested.
    Link to my event album in my sig..Didnt see any rules against it. Anyway let me know if anything catches your interest.
    I will check that out and let you know.
    Are you interested in trading your shiny Honedge lv1 Adamant, No Guard (F) 6 IV for my lvl 100 shiny Palkia. I am also willing to throw in more for the trade. Just ask if nothing here seems good, I will check to see if I have something else you might like.

Also, would you be interested in trading one of your mew for my celebi?

Sorry already have enough palkias.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    Can I interest you in a shiny garchomp, shiny hydregion, or shiny metagross or a shiny dragonite or even just a celebi or any combination of the above mentioned? If non of those sound good, is there anything that you would want, cause I really want that shiny honedge!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Can I interest you in a shiny garchomp, shiny hydregion, or shiny metagross or a shiny dragonite or even just a celebi or any combination of the above mentioned? If non of those sound good, is there anything that you would want, cause I really want that shiny honedge!!

Any shiny Kalos will work if I don't already have it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    I have a shiny Lucario and a shiny Manaphy. I will give you both for the shiny honedge. BTW what ivs does the 5iv brave one have?

My Friend code is: 3454-0987-0243
    Add me if you want to trade!!

Back