• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble World - Free To Play!

Years
  • Pokemon Rumble World halp!

Okay so Ive been playing rumble world for a few days and a few things have happened. Can anyone help? Heres a list:
    *A pokemon has a spotlight over them
    *Instead of a white ring around a catchable pokemon its oragn
    *Fever?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Okay so Ive been playing rumble world for a few days and a few things have happened. Can anyone help? Heres a list:
    *A pokemon has a spotlight over them
    *Instead of a white ring around a catchable pokemon its oragn
    *Fever?
    While I could have merged with the Questions and Answers thread sticky (at the top of the section), I feel it fits this better for discussion (that and I don't know some answers).

Spotlight - they have a particular ability (forget the name). The description of the ability is just 'cool and popular' though and I and a friend are yet to find any benefit of that ability... maybe it is just as a joke for your Pokemon to look cool? May well be the case. Other abilities are more useful though. ;)

Orange ring - I am not sure, I confess I haven't really noticed that. Maybe it indicates something about rarity? If the Pokemon is shining a bit as well then it means you'll get it if you knock it out.

Fever - it's an event that grants stars to the stages before you choose from them. More stars may change who the boss Pokemon are and increases the chances of rarer Pokemon of showing up.

You can tell when fever _may_ happen if there's a rainbow in the background, and also in the ending scene of you in the balloon of the previous level. Two rainbows seems to give a higher chance of fever, and three rainbows is the best (I think that gives 'super fever'). You're likely to see legendary Pokemon as the boss when that happens.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    You can tell when fever _may_ happen if there's a rainbow in the background, and also in the ending scene of you in the balloon of the previous level. Two rainbows seems to give a higher chance of fever, and three rainbows is the best (I think that gives 'super fever').

Whoa! I didn't know that! :O
    I'm going to have to pay attention later after work. :3

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • *Instead of a white ring around a catchable pokemon its oragn

Orange ring - I am not sure, I confess I haven't really noticed that. Maybe it indicates something about rarity? If the Pokemon is shining a bit as well then it means you'll get it if you knock it out.

Pretty sure that if it has a yellow/orange/gold(?) ring around it when it's tipped (aka you can pick it up), then the Pokemon has a special trait.

And for the shining Pokemon, yes it indicates that you're guaranteed to get it upon knocking it out. Keep an eye out on these when you encounter bosses, especially legendaries. At times like these, if you're after the sparking boss Pokemon and you got knocked out, waste those 2 Pokediamonds since you're not getting another chance like that any time soon.

I wasted 2 Pokediamonds on Groudon and it was soooo worth it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Pokemon Rumble World Passwords Leaked

Yup that's right they have been leaked and now you can get them Thanks To SciresM.
    Spoiler:
    also the first column is the US Codes the Second is EUR and Third Is JAP

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Went ahead and merged the main Rumble World thread with this one about the codes being leaked. Happy rumbling. :>

Years
  • You can use the above codes that ars25 has posted to get a total of 30 free diamonds, however the codes only work once. Unfortunately, the ways you listed are the only ways you can get diamonds (aside from buying them, of course).

Mii interaction is a good way to get diamonds, Miis give you diamonds when you meet them during stages or in town, and you get 1 diamond every 5 Mii visits. You get diamond rewards for accumulating visits. You can also "call someone online" for free once a day, which invites 3 random Miis to your town over Wifi.
    I can understand your anxiety related to Mii interactions, but I can assure you that the interaction is minimal, and hardly any information is shared. The other person can't contact you or affect your game, they won't even be notified of the interaction. If you change your mind, I'd be glad to become 3DS friends with you (and I'm sure many people on here would too).

Even with access to a steady stream of free diamonds, it will be hard to buy all the balloons without paying money, as is the way with all freemium games. :)

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • I have played Super Pokemon Rumble Blast and I really liked the game, mainly just for the "collecting all the Pokemon" purpose and I like games like this one :) Since that was several years ago (first Pokemon 3DS game), I was looking forward to this game, only sucks that Nintendo made it a freemium game imo, i'd rather have another game in the series that you actually have to buy in a store, oh well...

I have played it a few hours a day since it's release almost two weeks ago, and now I'm already Rank 71+ and defeated every single challenge possible (I think there are 2 left since I believe Rank 80 is about the highest you can get?) It is a fun game to pass the time and stuff, the only disadvantage is the Balloon thing imo, you can't pick your own stage anymore which is annoying when you get further into the game (for example when you only need one Pokemon to collect, and leave it up to chance to even get in the desired stage).. :\ But I will finish this one and probably never play it again from the start anyway, so back to Super Pokemon Rumble Blast after this one ;)

Does the game freezen on anyone else? It keeps Freezing on me.

Yeah I've got the same problem, in a time-span for about 2 weeks this game froze on me for 5 times (for sure) :\ It really sucked, I know you can make your own choices whether to pay money to make progress in the game or not, for the people who did this is even more annoying because you can lose paid content (like diamonds you spend on getting that stage you want)... They really should have made an actual cartridge of this game instead of another freemium thing...... When people can pay to make easier progress in games, please Nintendo make sure it works properly... :\

EDIT: Regarding game freeze, make that 6 times -_- I was in a battle with Tornadus >_> Geez, this game!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So...I just discovered Timing Stop, and I've been using it for locations that I wanted to go. After a few times of using this feature, I noticed my Diamonds decreased. A quick research later, and I learned that Timing Stop consumes 2 Diamonds... I don't remember the game mentioning about Timing Stop nor mentioning about it consuming Diamonds. -,- *le sigh*

She_Delphox

Years
  • I was just wondering, are there ways to get free diamonds that don't involve the daily favors or interacting with other people?

I ask because:
    1. You only get diamonds from the daily favor objectives the first time you do them.
    2. I can't do the friend stuff because I have no 3DS friends, and while I don't completely understand what streetpass is it makes me anxious thinking my character will be physically visible to others, and even more anxious at the thought someone might interact with me, so the friend/streetpass stuff is out of the question.
    3. I'm worried I won't be able to purchase all the balloons if the ways mentioned in the first sentence of this post are the only ones, since I don't think there's an infinite amount of daily favors.

The ONLY way I can think of right now, is when you have bought a total of 3000 Pokediamonds in the game (with real money, under "Buying Pokediamonds" in the shop), you will unlock some sort of mine-building which will give you 20 free Pokediamonds each day. :) The question is however, if you're willing to spend some money on this ;)
    Another way is to play the challenges, I think you can earn around 11 Pokediamonds for each challenge in total. However, there are around 28 Challenges in this game (so far?) :)

I know the thought of the Mii's can be intimidating, but I don't think you should worry about it too much, I don't have the idea a lot of information is "exchanged" when meeting Mii's through either Streetpass or Spotpass in this game (I have never thought about this tbh) :x

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    So I'm 10 hours in and the game has turned into a total grind. I might just try and get Palkia into my game and just call it quits as it's a nightmare to grind for Poké diamonds every day without digging into my pocket

I would still recommenced this title for people who are really interested in giving the rumble series a shot, especially as it has more Pokémon than the full price Rumble Blast has.

Guest123123

Ok, I'll try to do the Mii thing. If they can't actually interact with me, then it's ok.

As for paying, I'm not capable of paying for things over the Internet. The only way I can buy things is by handing someone physical money.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So... I can't seem to find a way to take the Red Orb from my old Groudon and give it to my new Groudon. Or are Primal/Mega Stones forever 'stuck' to one Pokémon?

She_Delphox

Years
  • So... I can't seem to find a way to take the Red Orb from my old Groudon and give it to my new Groudon. Or are Primal/Mega Stones forever 'stuck' to one Pokémon?

Unfortunately, I read several sources explaining mega stones are attached to a Pokemon on a permanent basis, so I guess that would indicate you can't remove it to attach it to a stronger one, I'm afraid :\

TheShinyMew

Wild Challenger appeared!
    Years
  • Need more Diamonds!

Since I've downloaded Pokémon Rumble World a couple of days ago, I want to have more Poké Diamonds and now I can't since I only got one per day. I need them for free, maybe that making friend codes will help.

My 3DS friend code was 5112-3860-4328 and my name was Chibi. Anyone wants to call on me?

Years
  • can larvitar be found with the silver or gold balloon?

Larvitar's catchable in the Sacred Blade Cliff located in the Plasma Balloon which you need rank 45 to obtain. Not 100% sure if you can encounter it in any other areas so if anyone's aware, feel free to drop off some input!

Anyways, I'm slowly climbing up ranks and catching nice Pokemon.. still no legends yet though, not really getting the best of luck with those. D:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I just managed to get a Cresselia and a Jirachi! I think it's really easy to get legends if you have a pokemon with Heal Pulse to heal it back in case you don't get it to wobble~

Back