• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • Am I the only one who thinks Slice of Life is pure fanservice for people who wanted to see some of our favorites talk, lmao...

Because wow, the preveiws.

Slice of Life is their 100th Episode for this generation of My Little Pony, I think they deserve it and all the work they are putting into it so we have to wait two weeks between episodes better be worth the air time.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
  • Slice of Life is their 100th Episode for this generation of My Little Pony, I think they deserve it and all the work they are putting into it so we have to wait two weeks between episodes better be worth the air time.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, hello! Haven't posted on here in ages! :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 22 Short Films About Ponyville

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was sSCREAMING throughout the episode omfg.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So, M.A. Larson actually created the episode just for us bronies. I found this speech pretty inspiring. from his twitter account:

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Spike is best princess...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Episode 10

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Will watch the episode later on today! I heard it was pretty funny, right?

Also, I stayed up sooo late last night waiting for this to get done. Fiesta Equestria is this coming weekend, and one of my brony friends from the Houston Brony Group offered to make me a customized badge for the con! Gave him a picture of my OC, Snapdragon, and OMG HE ACTUALLY DID IT PERFECTLY.

10988503_10207250838335090_4964259837705723356_n.jpg

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm planning on attending this panel at FE where you can make your own pony plushie. You just pay $50 and all of the materials are included. I'm thinking of actually doing that. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello from Fiesta Equestria!! :D

Currently waiting for the Early Bird Panel where I'll get to see all the Voice Actors who will be appearing for the weekend, including the voice of Babs Seed, and Sonata Dusk. I'll be there for all three days, and I hope to have a blast! I will post pics throughout the weekend and, if you have me on twitter and facebook, you can see them there as well!

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Yakkity Yaks

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Day 2 here at Fiesta Equestria. Anyone subscribed to Saberspark, AC Racebest, and ILoveKimPossibleAlot? They are all here at the con and last night they did a HILARIOUS Whose Line Is it Anyway panel a la 18+. xD I'm hoping they could upload the whole skit on youtube, so I can show. Of course, I will spoil it in case. :P

We also had a streaming of the new episode today!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back