• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ultimate Mega Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 17, 2015
Im not the owner of this hack! It is maddy styles and alex toronto, i only putting it here because it a great hack and no one seen...

DESCRIPTION-
Pokemon Ultimate Mega Ruby is Remake Of Original Pokemon Ruby Version Hacked By Maddy Styles And Co-Developer Arvin Torrente.Pokemon Ultimate Mega Ruby Was Released On 5 Jan 2015 And Its Has 2 Update Which Was Released On 11 Jan 2015 And On 3 March 2015.Pokemon Ultimate Mega Ruby Is Famous For Its Difficult Gamplay So If You Are A Strong Trainer You Will Not Going To Encounter Any Problem Here.The Starter Pokemon Are From Kalos Region (Chespin ,Fennekin,Froakie) Plus Starter From All 1 to 6 Generation Are available In Pokmeon Ultimate Mega Ruby + Some 4,5 and 6 Gen Pokemon And All Megas & Primal Pokemons Are There.Most Important More Legendary Pokemons To Catch!!!

FEATURES
-Increased Difficulty
-6 Gen Starter
-Starter From Gen 1 To 6 Are Obtainab
-Some 4,5 And 6 Gen Pokemons
-Mega Pokemons
-Primal Pokemons
-Elite 4 Changed
-All Legendary Pokemons From Gen 1 To 3 Is Obtainable+Some Other Legendary Which Are Added

WHATS NEW & BUGS FIX
-Decreased The Difficulty(Still Challengeable Gameplay)
-Machop Moveset Fixed & M-Sceptile Type Fixed
-Empoleon icon fixed
-Encounter unusual pokemon's like Glalie,Cryogonal, And Snivy In Desert was an awkward thing Has Changed.
-Elite 4 ows Fixed Elite 4 sprites are messy, when talk to them in different ways
-Changed Legendary Location From To Desert Ruins To Island Cave and Ancient Tomb
-Some Gym's Leader Pokemon Changed
-Some Legendary Pokemon Added-
Swords of Justice(Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion And Keldeo )
Heatran
Cresselia

SCREENSHOTS
RzxzBEL.png
y2OjkUO.jpg

xWQyGE3.jpg
WTVCnfD.jpg

4,5 AND 6 GENERATION POKEMON LIST
RIOLU
GALLADE
SNOVER
GIBLE
AUDINO
TURWIG
CHIMCHAR
PIPLUP
TEPIG
SNIVY
OSHAWOTT
SHINX
BUIZEL
MAGMORTAR
ELECTIVIRE
AXEW
DRUDDIGON
PANSAGE
PANSEAR
PANPOUR
ROGGENROLA
CRYOGONAL
TYMPOLE
ZORUA
DEINO
ARCHEN
GOLETT
FENNEKIN
CHESPIN
FROAKIE

LEGENDARY POKEMON LIST
ZEKROM
KYUREM
RESHIRAM
YVELTAL
XERNEAS
DIANCIE
DARKAI
GIRATINA
DIALGA
ARCEUS
AERODACTYL
ARTICUNO
ZAPDOS
MOLTRESS
MEW
MEWTWO
KYOGRE
LATIOS
LATIAS
RAIKOU
SUICUNE
ENTEI
LUGIA
HO-OH
CELEBI
VICTINI
PALKIA
REGIGIGAS
TORNADUS
THUNDURUS
LANDORUS
ZYGARDE
HOOPA
VOLCANION
JIRACHI
DEOXYS
GENESECT
HEATRAN
CRESSELIA
COBALION
TERRAKION
VIRIZION
KELDEO
AND MANY MORE

NOTE
-POKEMONS THAT REQUIRE TO BE TRADED TO EVOLVE WILL EVOLVE THROUGH LEVELING.
-YOU CAN BUY EVOLUTION STONES AT FORETREE CITY.
-TO HAVE A TWO MEGA FORM.USE A MEGA STONE TWICE IN A POKEMON THAT HAS 2 MEGA FORM….LIKE CHARIZARD & MEWTWO.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
[LINK REDACTED, LINKS TO SITE SHARING ROMS]

Attached file broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Hot diggidy dang! This is impressive, seeing as it's made on Ruby. I may Nuzlocke this in the future!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
I tried applying the patch to a ruby v1 rom and the opening was all glitched up and it didn't get past the intro :/

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I tried patching all three versions of Ruby: 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2 using NUPS & Tsukuyomi; all without success.
What do I have to do to patch this right? Please don't tell me I'll have to expand the rom or something cryptic of the sort.

Years
I suggest type the hack name in google and search for a full link download, this patch is broken - i think.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Im using rom patcher on android and i apply it on ruby1.0 then i successfully played this.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Use rom patcher on android you dont need to expand whatsoever. Use ruby1.0 rom.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Welp.. i love Pokemon Ruby and its HackROMs, so i'll try this out.

So far, i found one thing i don't like..
Some pokemons have their name with caps and some others don't.
For example, Zigzagoon appears as "ZIGZAGOON" and Panpour appears as "Panpour" ...
You should decide for every name with caps or every name without them, one or another, because it feels.. inconsistent.

Also, did you replaced the Pokemons? Because Panpour is at the Number 19 of the Pokedex and Chespin is the Number 221, so the expanded pokedex that Atecain talked about, doesn't seems real.

Oh, one more thing, Froakie shouldn't have "Scratch" as his main attack, according to its moveset, it should have "Pound".

EDIT:
Mega Aerodactyl at the first gym?
Yeah.. that's.. stupid and unexpected.. but Ok.

EDIT2:
Found a bug, Chimchar should evolve at Lvl 14, mine didn't.

EDIT3:
It evolved at Lvl 16 but at the same time found another bug.
When Chimchar evolves at Monferno it should learn "Mach Punch", mine didn't.

EDIT4:
Another bug, Palpitoad should learn Mud Shot (Gen 3 Attack) at Lvl 16, mine didn't.
And dude, c'mon, i was putting my hopes on it to taking down Wattson's Mega Manectric -.-"

EDIT5:
Another bug, Zorua's Dex Entry looks weird as hell.

EDIT6:
I'm pretty sure you didn't realized this, but since you (most likely) inserted Pignite as replacement for Voltorb, the Mauville's Power Plant is full of them, which doesn't make any sense.

EDIT7:
Hell, i even found a Grotle right there .-." ...

EDIT8:
Now THIS was the unexpected after the unexpected.
I'll ask this seriously, did you even put some effort to this? ...

EDIT9:
I obviously speaked too fast, NOW THIS IS THE UNEXPECTED, AFTER THE UNEXPECTED, AFTER THE UNEXPECTED!
Seriously?! Wynaut's Lavaridge Egg is freaking Darkrai?!

EDIT10:
Could you specify at what level does the trading evos evolve here?
My Graveler is at Lv43 and it didn't evolved yet..
Also, nice Roggenrola Costume for the Weather Institute's Castform.

EDIT11:
There's literally no consistency in the levels.
I've just battled my rival, she had a Lv52 Chesnaught and then, the first trainer after that, a Lv27 Ninjask, GG.

EDIT12:
Well, good job, you didn't even modified the last battle against the Rival on Lillycove, she had a Grovyle Lv36 instead of an OP Chesnaught Lv32484729 ... *sigh* ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back