• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • And we get Victorious Sivir -.-, I knew it was coming but I was hoping for Victorious Jinx.

Victorious Jinx would have been amazing since she's the ADC I main at the moment whenever I play the role. Though I wouldn't mind Victorious Leona either since she's my go-to support at the moment :3 Regarding Sivir, a couple of her older skins need a serious update as their splash arts are completely out of whack...

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • Victorious Jinx would have been amazing since she's the ADC I main at the moment whenever I play the role. Though I wouldn't mind Victorious Leona either since she's my go-to support at the moment :3 Regarding Sivir, a couple of her older skins need a serious update as their splash arts are completely out of whack...

Well now we have the new Slayer Jinx skin that's on the PBE. It looks really nice; I can't wait to use it x).

Look here to see the new Halloween skins

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So back to Worlds and dayum
    Spoiler:

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • What do you guys think of Kindred? They (since it's technically 2) have a really nice clear, and very good sustain. I managed to start doing solo Dragon at lvl 3, so that's always a good thing to be able to do. Ganks are harder to pull off than other champions, but if you have good communication with the laner you should be fine.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • So back to Worlds and dayum
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • The dream is close #FNCvsOG finals. But you know... OG vs SKT is rough. #believe

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    I cannot wait for the semi-finals this weekend! I know SKT is likely to win but I'm still hoping for a OG-FNC finals.

I haven't been able to hop on much but if anyone wants to play on the NA server my IGN is: Locke Summers

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Turns out I will not be able to watch the matches because I have something to do at weekend..

*crying in the corner, together with Teemo who have 0% pick/ban rate since 2014 worlds*

Juliandroid98

The night hunter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    What are your guys thoughts about the preseason so far?
    So far I'm having a lot of fun with Tristana and Vayne, Rapid fire cannon is a really good item on them.
    Graves is so broken in terms of damage, but a hotfix is coming out for him, so yay :D

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    So far my experience with the preseason has been varied.
    I was actually excited for all of the new changes, but my first couple of games were disappointing. It was what I've declared a "stomp or be stomped" situation each time. The games were over quickly with very clear indications of who was going to win by the 15 minute mark.
    I don't like winning 20 to 1. I don't like losing 1 to 20. But these were just normal games, of which I usually play.
    Luckily, my next couple of games were close ones and I was satisfied with my loss and my win. It was nice to see that close games still exist, so I'm less disappointed with it now. I feel the game and its players are just in a very awkward phase right now. I will still play it on and off per usual.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • I'm loving the new pre season. I main Assassin JGs or ADC and the patch affects these two mostly. Shaco (my "main") is very powerful late game and can 1v1 any other champion late game if played/built correctly. No champion feels OVERLY strong as opposed to the reworks that came out after the "Juggernaut Update" came out, so that's always a plus (Yet some argue Graves is stupid OP but his rage makes him pathetic). I've noticed champions snowballing HARD since the update came out, but I believe this is because lower ELOs really don't know how to manage with a snowballing champion half the time and let the enemy snowballer get away w/ things (Such as letting a Graves get in everyones face).

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I'm now bored of league because I have nothing to work towards.
    Got to gold 5 the day after season ended.
    All these items are pretty interesting but now everything is too much ad. And I play more ap champs than anything.
    Gonna try to level up my account for fresh ranked stats in season 6!

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • I'm now bored of league because I have nothing to work towards.
    Got to gold 5 the day after season ended.
    All these items are pretty interesting but now everything is too much ad. And I play more ap champs than anything.
    Gonna try to level up my account for fresh ranked stats in season 6!

Rageblade (Mostly AP item) is probably the strongest item out of all the new items! Diana's can 1v5 teams easily if she gets it in conjunction with Devourer

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I played a lot last year, but I don't really play any more. It's just not really for me; the games just last too long for me to pay attention that whole time. Plus, I'm not the best at strategy games like LoL. Back in the day I played adc as Corki or Jyn. Now that I look back, I wish I had played maybe as Jungle more because everyone always wanted adc.

Back