• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Settings you need right now

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    I'd be quite interested. Can be purely a Pokemon thing (near PMD-style, society without humans) or a trainer thing.

First thing that comes in mind would be a whimsical, Indiana Jones-esque adventure RP where people gather as a band of explorers to storm/raid/venture through the ruins/pyramids (in recent times, say like 1930s. Or perhaps the setting's in ancient times so there can be legends, magic....huh. Interesting.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • I'd be quite interested. Can be purely a Pokemon thing (near PMD-style, society without humans) or a trainer thing.

First thing that comes in mind would be a whimsical, Indiana Jones-esque adventure RP where people gather as a band of explorers to storm/raid/venture through the ruins/pyramids (in recent times, say like 1930s. Or perhaps the setting's in ancient times so there can be legends, magic....huh. Interesting.

Either way works perfectly, to be honest. Maybe the civilization could've been called "The People of the Sun". I'll just let this idea sit here and wait for someone to give me credit and make it happen.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    If nobody's interested in GMing it I might eventually do so.

Edit: Done!

Last edited:

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm feeling a sorta Steampunk Pokémon AU. Battling on airships and using clockwork trainer gadgets. That, or some kind of Zero Escape/Pokémon mashup where a group of trainers are forced to play a nonary game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah, the Star Wars hype is real...

I don't remember if we ever had a Star Wars RP on here O.o Maybe a Jedi Academy sort of thing?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    must
    resist
    urge
    ideas
    popping up

help an old GMing addict pls! (by making one instead of me ;) )

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I'd like another Zombie Apocalypse RP, similar to Outbreak. Or you know what was even better? That event where we got to all be our characters from other Roleplays and Smashed, maybe just have a bit more time limit on this new one. x3

I don't think I could full on GM one though, Its a lot of work, and a huge kudos to anybody who can do it and keep a character without getting pooped.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I badly need a RP where I can make Hilda come alive again <3 From Gilded Halls (not sure if she was made there first or in Titans first tbh hahaha). But I really wanted to use her power properly. Her super strength / hunger thing in Titans was pretty cool too, so yeah.

Superpowers/heroes is mah need now.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I dont normally ask for this sort of thing, but I could really do with a generic sci-fi setting (Or Steampunk esque, similar to that of Jak 2 Renegade) or a very mystical sort of establishment of some kind (Harry potter type of thing)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    a very mystical sort of establishment of some kind (Harry potter type of thing)
    I now feel a sting of sorrow for how short lived my Hogwarts RP was ;; it started with so much fun but then... deth

Still haven't cracked the GM code of how to make RPs stay interesting. Only managed it once.

I would too love a Harry Potter RP though! Just not with me as GM this time hahah. And preferably not with too much focus on the school part. Actually we could just skip the whole classes and jump from morning to lunch, to dinner and do fun stuff and adventures in the evenings. ANybody?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I now feel a sting of sorrow for how short lived my Hogwarts RP was ;; it started with so much fun but then... deth

Still haven't cracked the GM code of how to make RPs stay interesting. Only managed it once.

I would too love a Harry Potter RP though! Just not with me as GM this time hahah. And preferably not with too much focus on the school part. Actually we could just skip the whole classes and jump from morning to lunch, to dinner and do fun stuff and adventures in the evenings. ANybody?

I'm not all that knowledgeable on the Harry Potter universe, so I don't think I'd want it to be a Harry Potter RP in particular, but something of a similar ilk, with magic spells, maybe some sort of layout so players can pick their spells, would be amazing yeah.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Harry Potter is bae. With the new book announced, my hype for the series reignited and I badly need an HP RP right now.

I was thinking of creating one but I can't really GM both Trumpets and that at the same time.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Harry Potter is bae. With the new book announced, my hype for the series reignited and I badly need an HP RP right now.

HP would be totally coolio

Honestly i'd really like to just see a normal real life setting. I don't think i've ever seen one before and I think it'd be pretty bomb diggity.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nah not completely normal imo. With a twist, like maybe a natural disaster RP. A flood or a snowstorm maybe?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have a lot of experience modding Harry Potter RPs so I'm like, it'd be totally plausible to GM one here too and I'm tempted after seeing the interest...........
    But...... IDK if I've recovered from my last stint LOL o)-< Maybe I'll do it if nobody else does though!

(Also itching for a superhero RP though. Miraculous Ladybug and One Punch Man have set off my super hero needs...)

Last edited:

crimsoncero

In El-Harim, there lived a man, a man with yellow
    Years
  • I would really like to see a settings similar to the Souls games, dark, obscure, depressing but magnificent in it's own way.

Back