• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRemix

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Hi there! I've started a bajillion ROM hacks in my time but I've never finished any. This is the first time I've edited a game all the way through to the champion. Let's get straight into the information.

Features:
    - Edits to pretty much any Pokémon aside from the legendaries, from slight changes to complete revamps
    - Edits to many moves, never pass any moves before looking at them!
    - Indoor running
    - Decapitalization
    - Edited trainers
    - Edited wild encounters
    -
    Spoiler: Slight changes to the type chart
    Steel now does neutral damage against Electric
    Bug now does neutral damage against Fighting
    Water is now resisted by Ice

- Physical/Special split
    - And some other slight changes

Spoiler: Screenshots

KdpbCce.png
    VQylnmX.png
    yFHoW3F.png
    WBqr75O.png
    iG7h5Ah.png
    tQg9903.png
    ZUPdcrR.png
    a3qw0Pj.png
    hqCUKsw.png
    0iWystm.png
    9bUhD2i.png
    YhFysx6.png
    6tfm15H.png
    gAnCSG6.png
    0pCAQJJ.png
    NGw6vMf.png
    96UFsl3.png
    m13IoIN.png
    0E1Ur9g.png
    izASK32.png
    tdaRD8o.png
    2Sm2rog.png
    J3dasv7.png
    ykJClkw.png
    75szoH9.png
    GLdrlr2.png
    v4dxTKY.png
    HSoE59c.png
    ICmtHIm.png
    ST2Sisk.png
    HE3GdXr.png
    Na3Roju.png
    BvI76fs.png
    KTHIkXN.png
    OPs1PHO.png
    PZhv277.png
    8yQmUfK.png
    VVjDsnO.png
    Ap0spsX.png
    3A6m7Ts.png
    OZYpztG.png

Known bugs:
    - After defeating the Cinnabar gym, Bill doesn't show up, but the event still triggers, leading to a script being read but there being no sprite there.

Some other small things to mention
    - Recommended order of progressing through the game: Surge --> Erika/Team Rocket Hideout --> Pokémon Tower --> Koga --> Silph Co. --> Sabrina --> Blaine
    - Wild encounters can get scary later on in the game

Credits:
    - The creators of: A-Map, A-Trainer, YAPE, Move Editor, Type Effectiveness Editor, PGE
    - Zang, for making the Decapitalization Base

Download:
    - v1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ewxgpzosb54ml53/Pokémon+FireRemix+v1.0.ips

I know this hack is probably for from great and not even close to the other hacks posted on here, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Feedback is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

im_mega

Some guy on the internet.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Aye Vernon! This looks pretty good. Next time I want to play a Kanto game, definitely going to play this!

Years
  • WOW! This hack has ideas that I would use for an edited FireRed hack (But I've never finished my own, time management is terrible for me). Great job on everything you've done here!

Back