• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hey guys!

So, I'm not exactly new, however it's been ridiculously long since I last visited these forums. I used to go by the name of Canine Munch and spend most of my day on here.. But yes, I am back and it's good to be back!

Years
  • Hello there! welcome back to PC, it's amazing to have you here with us again.

I'm sorry though, because I never heard your name before. Looks like you really went away for a long time, but that's not a bad thing. Life can be tough sometimes, and we need to step away from things that we like. Anyway! with that said, can I ask. How's browsing PC going so far? any sections that you wanted to get back into?

If you ever feel like chatting, or you just need help. Feel free to send me a message at anytime. Good luck with everything! :)

Thank you for the welcome, Archy.

I was last properly active around 2006-2008, from that point it's been mostly lurking on occasion but never logging in! But I'm happy to say that the Sun/Moon hype of recent has rekindled my spark (not that it really needed so).

For the most part I'll probably be residing in the ORAS and Sun/Moon sections, however I do have a keen interest in game development (an area I spent most of my time previously!), so I look forward to adding my RPG Maker knowledge and maybe even contribute with some development in that area myself.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome and I appreciate your kind gestures.

Years
  • Hmm... an old face from before my PC time. Nice to meet you Jake!

I can warn that tons has changed since the 7 years you were last active, but awesome to hear Sun & Moon rekindled your interest in Pokemon, and I am feeling the hype myself. What do you think of the new starters and legendaries we had shown so far? I really like Popplio out of the starters (though all three are adorable) and I like Moon's legendary out of the legendary duo, but Sun's is pretty awesome as well.

Good luck getting active and readjusting, and I'm always around if you want to talk!

Years
  • Hmm... an old face from before my PC time. Nice to meet you Jake!

I can warn that tons has changed since the 7 years you were last active, but awesome to hear Sun & Moon rekindled your interest in Pokemon, and I am feeling the hype myself. What do you think of the new starters and legendaries we had shown so far? I really like Popplio out of the starters (though all three are adorable) and I like Moon's legendary out of the legendary duo, but Sun's is pretty awesome as well.

Good luck getting active and readjusting, and I'm always around if you want to talk!

Nice to meet you too Hikamaru!

I can definitely tell it has changed loads, though I have been reminiscing with some of the themes down the bottom as most of them are still there!

My favourite starter of the bunch is definitely Rowlet. I'm super excited to see where they go with all the evolutions too. Definitely the most hyped I've been for a Pokémon game ever!

I'm sure we'll get on as I'm actually seeing The Last Shadow Puppets next month. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hello! I am veeery new. Only been around here about a week. 7 years is a long time for PokeCommunity to be active. Back then I was only in middle school. Wow does time fly, huh? Sun and Moon is on my to do list. I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I could remember. I had the original Red game that my mom had got for me when I was 3 or 4. I just derped around on it and didn't know what to do, but as I grew older, I learned. Not as fast as some people because currently, I am venturing into IV breeding and EV training while many people have already learned that jazz.

My favorite starter is Rowlet as well. xD A flying Grass is certainly a change from the Tropious... Trocious... The flying grass with bananas for chins. xD Such a strange design, to be honest, but Rowlet is suuuper adorable. I love birds. Crows and ravens to be exact, but I hope Sun and Moon is as great as a game as it's previous ones~

Years
  • Hello! I am veeery new. Only been around here about a week. 7 years is a long time for PokeCommunity to be active. Back then I was only in middle school. Wow does time fly, huh? Sun and Moon is on my to do list. I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I could remember. I had the original Red game that my mom had got for me when I was 3 or 4. I just derped around on it and didn't know what to do, but as I grew older, I learned. Not as fast as some people because currently, I am venturing into IV breeding and EV training while many people have already learned that jazz.

My favorite starter is Rowlet as well. xD A flying Grass is certainly a change from the Tropious... Trocious... The flying grass with bananas for chins. xD Such a strange design, to be honest, but Rowlet is suuuper adorable. I love birds. Crows and ravens to be exact, but I hope Sun and Moon is as great as a game as it's previous ones~

Nice to meet you.

I can't believe I never noticed Tropious had bananas for chins! Must be horrible when he's hungry "Okay, must not eat self.. Must not..".

I'm going to guess you like Murkrow then?

Thank you for your welcome.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Ahaha. xD Yeah, he does have bananas under his chin and it is like 'wtf...?' But yes, Murkrow is one of my favorites because he is a dark flying as well as based on a crow. >u< Anyways, what is your favorite type? My favorite type would be electric or dragon. I trained a level 1 Dratini to a level 71 Dragonite until my little sister released it on my Soul Silver. I spend 5 hours at the game corner in Goldenrod City to get the coins for the Dratini, trained it with my team and..... =___=... yeah... I was so mad.

Years
  • Ahaha. xD Yeah, he does have bananas under his chin and it is like 'wtf...?' But yes, Murkrow is one of my favorites because he is a dark flying as well as based on a crow. >u< Anyways, what is your favorite type? My favorite type would be electric or dragon. I trained a level 1 Dratini to a level 71 Dragonite until my little sister released it on my Soul Silver. I spend 5 hours at the game corner in Goldenrod City to get the coins for the Dratini, trained it with my team and..... =___=... yeah... I was so mad.

That is so harsh that your little sister released it! I presume this was an accident and not an act of evilness, right? Otherwise you may have a Team Rocket member in your family.

I think Dragon is probably my favourite type, I particularly love Goodra.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    That is so harsh that your little sister released it! I presume this was an accident and not an act of evilness, right? Otherwise you may have a Team Rocket member in your family.

I think Dragon is probably my favourite type, I particularly love Goodra.

She always played my game >:I ... I am really mad at her, but I gave away my SS to my boyfriend, now ex. I: he also has my Pokemon Crystal which he never gave back but oh well. xD Dragon types are pretty epic because their designs are usually awesome

Years
  • She always played my game >:I ... I am really mad at her, but I gave away my SS to my boyfriend, now ex. I: he also has my Pokemon Crystal which he never gave back but oh well. xD Dragon types are pretty epic because their designs are usually awesome

Aw, that sucks! SS is pretty rare these days too, well at least it is here in England. I've been wanting to pick up a copy again, but it's usually pretty expensive on eBay etc.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Aw, that sucks! SS is pretty rare these days too, well at least it is here in England. I've been wanting to pick up a copy again, but it's usually pretty expensive on eBay etc.

I've been trying to find a copy as well, to be honest but I haven't been able to find one... They are mostly off the shelves because they have ran their course in the gaming industry.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • I've been trying to find a copy as well, to be honest but I haven't been able to find one... They are mostly off the shelves because they have ran their course in the gaming industry.

Heya Sheep! Welcome to this little forum!

Fortunately you atleast have emulators. so you can play SS until you find a hard copy. :)

Are you currently playing any other pokemon games?

See you around!

Years
  • Thank you. :)
    ..Umm, do you pokemon battle?

It's definitely something I'm looking to get back into. I still haven't transferred all my Pokémon over from X&Y (to OR/AS), but I'm sure I'll get round to having a battle with you in the not too distant future.

Back