• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon was your first favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewstor

Legend Reality
Years
  • Even before I got the game I had seen a pic of Articuno that made me want the game. When I finaly got the game, I played it furiously untill I found my Articuno. But then I heard about the mysterious Mew. I drew fake pics of the cat like mew I had only heard about untill then. Then after a few years I got my mew. A very special friend traded one for me. I was at the top of my happines. I still love mew and it's my ultimate alltime favorite.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 23, 2003
    Of course, when I first watched the show, my favorite Pokemon was Pikachu ^^; But after a VERY little while, Growlithe became my #1 favorite... It still is to this day!

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • my first favourite.. was pikachu.. xd it was pikachu till i got in grade 4 i think..

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • I remember when my brother first got "into" pokémon and introduced me to all of the first set through his books. The one I instantly loved best was Ninetales, and to this day it remains one of my top favorites, obv!
    It does, however, risk being dethroned by Manectric. :0

I think my brother's first favorite was Blastoise. And my friend told me his first was Golduck. ^--^

Then every time a new set came out, I'd immediately have a few new instant favorites. Others took me a little time to warm up to.
    But when the last group arrived, and I saw the sprite versions of them all? I was automatically smitten by my little friend here:
    11109541286.png

For personal reasons. I mean, it was instant LOVE. I went: "Looks like a dog...combination of 2 of my favorite colors, a yellowy-green and a bright blue...looks very, very cool, and beautiful....o.m.g....!" There was no contest for me in that set.

Last edited:
    Years
  • my favorite is arcanine. When i saw it there was no decision to make. Awesomeness!
    though i'd say my first favorite was pikachu ofc because i saw it in the series

Colbat

Friend Code: 1847 8145 3065
    Years
  • Mine was Bulbasaur... I started liking it when I saw the episode where he tryed to not evole and the others where mad at him...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back