• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there.

Years
  • I'm 23 years old and I've been playing Pokemon since the very beginning. My main interests in Pokemon are battling (competitive and casual) and discussing the inner workings of the games. I play mostly Battle Spot Singles, but I dabble in Smogon OU (mostly just to use weaker Pokemon and see how far I can ladder) and I've been trying to learn how to play VGC.

My main goal here is to find people who are chill, like to Skype, play Pokemon Showdown and enjoy just having fun.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • I'm 23 years old and I've been playing Pokemon since the very beginning. My main interests in Pokemon are battling (competitive and casual) and discussing the inner workings of the games. I play mostly Battle Spot Singles, but I dabble in Smogon OU (mostly just to use weaker Pokemon and see how far I can ladder) and I've been trying to learn how to play VGC.

My main goal here is to find people who are chill, like to Skype, play Pokemon Showdown and enjoy just having fun.

Hey there Skyye! I'm not a great battler, but have quite a decent team (on ORAS). I don't do Pokemon Showdown much, but I'm planning to get into it. We have a showdown league, so you will fit right in! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

~Shadow

Years
  • Hey Skye! Welcome to PC. ^_^

I don't go on Showdown as much as I should but our server here is pretty awesome yeah. Overall my battling abilities are lackluster but I love breeding Pokemon with good IVs, natures, and egg moves even if I don't think much about how well they'll actually work on a team haha. You've got some great interests! Have fun and see you around. <3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I'm not very interested in competitive battling myself but I have made pretty good teams before so I know I can probably do well if I tried. Anyway, we have our own Showdown server as people have already mentioned so go check it out!

Hope you have a good time.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • YOSH, WELCOME!

Yes, you can! There's hidden skypes though, haha. You'll find a lot of people that's willing to chill, skype and showdown~ Also other stuff too!

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Back