• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, It's nice to Meet you. :)

Years
  • Hi everyone.
    I'm Jade Autumn and It's nice to meet you.
    The first pokemon game was yellow, I borrowed it off a friend and kinda forgot to give it back, It was just so good that I was always picking it up and playing it again. Though saddly i pick up pokemon games in high school and everyone was playing other game so i had no one to trade with. Which it why i'm loving the wonder trade system and GTS on my pokemon X game, I now have an actual chance of completing the pokedex.
    As well as yellow I've played Pokemon Colosseum, Soul Silver and part of Black 2 (I moved and lost the cartrage, I'm looking but i think its lost forever ).
    I have Alpha Sapphire on the way and can't wait to play.
    Untill then I'm playing on Pokemon X getting into the breeding system and managed to get three 6IV's Poliwags and tones of 5iv's.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hi Jade Autumn, I am new here too. I picked pokemon back up and haven't been able to put it down. You will love alpha sapphire, I got it in May and wow its just great :)

Years
  • I've been looking at some of the video's on youtube and it looks beautiful. I picked up X a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to put down. It's gonna be harder to put down Sapphire.
    I'm thinking about getting into competative battling once I finish the game. I'd love to give it a go.

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

The Wonder Trade system is really fun, isn't it? I've gotten some real nice Pokemon off of it, including some shinies! If you enjoy trading, be sure to check out the Trade Corner, where you can snag some real goodies from members here! You're going to love playing Alpha Sapphire, its really good and visually stunning on the 3DS.

Enjoy your time here, and I hope to see you around! Love the username btw :)

Years
  • I love wonder trade. I got 3 shinys last wednesday. Pachirisu, Altaria, and a Turtwig. The are so pretty. I'm wanting to breed some shinys myself so i can send them though the wonder trade. Passing on the fortune. XD

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    I'm so jelly about those who had the chance of playing the old verisons when they
    were actually something new. I joined the fandom a bit late but nevermind :)

Greetings! And welcome to PC!

Years
  • If you get an old ds they have a slot for advance games so you could play the old advance games if you could find them that is.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi everyone.
    I'm Jade Autumn and It's nice to meet you.
    The first pokemon game was yellow, I borrowed it off a friend and kinda forgot to give it back, It was just so good that I was always picking it up and playing it again. Though saddly i pick up pokemon games in high school and everyone was playing other game so i had no one to trade with. Which it why i'm loving the wonder trade system and GTS on my pokemon X game, I now have an actual chance of completing the pokedex.
    As well as yellow I've played Pokemon Colosseum, Soul Silver and part of Black 2 (I moved and lost the cartrage, I'm looking but i think its lost forever ).
    I have Alpha Sapphire on the way and can't wait to play.
    Untill then I'm playing on Pokemon X getting into the breeding system and managed to get three 6IV's Poliwags and tones of 5iv's.

Welcome to PC! It's good to meet someone whose first game was yellow too ^^

Wonder Trade and GTS are great! We sure have come a long way from those big clumsy cords we had to use to battle and trade haha. I think you'll really like Alpha Sapphire, it's an amazing game! Black 2 is amazing too, I'd highly recommend giving it another go if you ever manage to find it again :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and feel free to VM me if you want to chat!

Years
  • Glad you're liking wonder trade, it's definitely one of the best things from sixth generation Pokemon games. =) Always exciting seeing what you'll get.. until you end up constantly getting Bidoof and Weedle. With my luck those sorts of things were mostly what I got. x'D;;; Welcome to PC, Jade!

Aw maaaan B/W2 were awesome so it's sad you lost yours. I loved Unova so much though so I'm probably biased. Seeing people so excited to play the games makes me pretty happy and I can only hope you'll be around to discuss things with us here. Have fun!

Back