• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Categories/prefixes!

Would you like colored button prefixes?

• Yes, paint me pretty!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, keep text only.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! Here in the Roleplay Theatre, we have two different categories in the subforums. [Pokémon] roleplays and [Other] roleplays.

You might have noticed the colorful prefixes appearing on the stickies (see attached picture). What me and my cakemate are wondering now is whether you guys are content with the bolded, text only prefixes for the two categories in Casting and Stage, or if you think it would be nice with some colorful buttons similar to the official prefixes?

View attachment 76449

For now, we're not looking for a thousand different suggestions on what colors or images to use in the prefixes, we're mainly just having concerns about whether they might take away from the roleplay titles themselves, or if they would actually be helpful. So, thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I think the color ones would work fine, if they're replacing the bracket ones that we have right now. Having color Other or Pokemon allows me to differentiate easier than the current format that sort of blends in and I've learned to ignore... I didn't even realized they were bolded until reading this post.

Shouldn't this be a poll? That might make feedback easier...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think the color ones would work fine, if they're replacing the bracket ones that we have right now. Having color Other or Pokemon allows me to differentiate easier than the current format that sort of blends in and I've learned to ignore... I didn't even realized they were bolded until reading this post.

Shouldn't this be a poll? That might make feedback easier...

Good idea. Added poll.

Back