• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
star_swirl_traveling_museum_poster_by_masemj-d7407in.png

Have some Starswirl the Bearded art.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Pinkie Pride; oh, that episode really made smile. Because of one reason. Weird Al Yankovic and him singing in the episode, multiple times... such a blast from the past feeling when you see it. And I linked a song from that episode in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

@Cadance: Thank you for the offer.

I died laughing when I heard "Hey, that's what I say!" because of that not so subtle... I guess I'll call it a reference with weird al stealing everyone's songs irl. Good times...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
How about Pinkie Pie singing the Pinata song IN SPANISH. That literally got me. I had to rewind the whole part just to see if I was hearing it correctly, and turned out she was. :o

That song was my favorite and I loved it. The addition of Weird Al was just the icing on top of a perfect cake.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I think the entire character, 'Cheese Sandwich' is a shoutout at Weird AI.
I mean really.... look at the whole character and then compare it to come in real life, there is a LOT of likenesses.

Arsenic

Years
If only they gave his character the curly metal hair... Would've been perfect!

I want Jack Black in an episode. Especially after his Apple Jack Black post on Facebook

For anyone who hasn't seen it
1975141_10152123109248801_375278235881571642_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
^ Even better, why not just have Tenacious D guest voicing an episode of MLP. The possibility of a song-driven narrative of a typical day of the Mane Six would be amazing.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Well I finally got all caught up on Season 4. I thought the season finale was good. Since I work at a library, when I saw a certain building get destroyed, my thoughts were, "Twilight, show Lord Tirak no mercy." Also did anyone else think the power up sequence kind of seemed almost like Mega Evolution?

Also that picture that Animus showed seemed kind of interesting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd watch that but I don't think the lyrics would be appropriate haha. I'd be more like...

This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQFmaNlq2lk

LMAO @ THE VIDEO. That was pretty awesomeness.

Something I wanted to ask, and I'm curious: what was everyone's initial reactions when Weird Al was announced/revealed to be making an episode of MLP? I'll admit I waaaaas a little mindblown at the time!

I'd like to see Jack Black voice as one of Applejack's relatives to be quite honest.

Arsenic

Years
Now that I think of it, Jack Black's voice talents are probably busy on the Dead Island 2 voice recording so being in MLP might be a while.

Cadance I have a link for your pony website resource thing. Just a interesting little website I found at http://www.equestriajukebox.com/
And then the obvious Http://www.cloudsdale.org but that's a scary place if you go to the wrong clouds at the right time.

Probably have more but I'm drawing a blank right now

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Years
This might seem a bit out of left field, but with the new Star Wars coming out soon, I'd like to see Mark Hamill voice a character in the show. I don't know if he'd be as exciting as someone like Weird Al or Jack Black, but he's got plenty of voice acting experience (most notably as The Joker in a number of Batman movies, shows and games), and he obviously played the character of Luke Skywalker. I'm sure he'd be good in a role referencing one of those two, or even something completely different.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'd like to see Patrick Stewart guest voicing in an episode starring Discord, so Star Trek fans will have some nostalgic feels for The Next Generation having Captain Picard and Q in a MLP episode.

Arsenic

Years
Or Nolan North in an episode staring Discord, yes? For all the Assassins Creed people out there.

Let's all just all barge into Hasbro while I'm thinking about it and tell them what's up. Jack Black, Pat Stew, and Nolan North as guest actors!

ZekromWhite123

COOLNESS OVER 9000, but 20% cooler
Years
Username: ZekromWhite123
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie!
Additional Information: Why is Pinkie my favorite you ask? Well, she is completly random to the point of being faster then Dash! I belive that Pinkie has more magic in her than Twilight!

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Username: Arcturus.
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity
Additional Information: I been watching the show for a while now and I figured I should join this club, 'cause why not? :p Also, Rarity is my favorite because her overly-dramatic moments are just hilarious. And on the topic voice actors for the show, John DiMaggio needs to be on the show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ebha1NW5t0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back