• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forums!

TheBaconToastie

Through the Sea of Time
Years
  • Hi all! Figured I'd post on here now I've got the hang of things.

Mainly signed up to post a version of Crystal I created but you might see me in a few threads here and there! :15:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC~ glad to meet you and see you on board here!

Ah, so you made your own ROM hack? Be sure to check out the ROM Hacking sections here, and maybe showcase some of your work, if I understand correctly xD

Other than ROM hacking, we have other things to do here as well, so be sure to check out the rest of the forum too! If you need any help with navigating the forum or just have questions about the place, feel free to ask any of us on staff.

Hope to see you around, and have a good week! Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

That'd be cool to see; I hope it goes well for you, and glad you're getting the swing of things! Welcome to the forums today, and I hope you're having a great night so far! I love pokemon Crystal myself, so, it does sound pretty exciting. <33

See you around! I'm always happy to answer PMs if you'd ever like to chat or have any questions too. ^^ And have a great weekend; chat with you later~!

Years
  • Certainly hope we'll be seeing you around the forum since there really is a lot to do here. -^^- Welcome to PC and awesome to meet you, Bacon! Good luck hacking and perhaps we can chat more in the future, never hurts to get to know other Pokémon fans. [;

See you around!

Back