• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OC x OVP love child.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I've never actually understood the listing of the forums in Off-Topic. It seems kind of counter-intuitive to me. In my opinion it should go:

Other Chat
Other Voting Polls
Other Clubs
Other Trivia

That echoes the Alternative Pokemon Discussion forum way more accurately and it also just looks nicer and neater in general.

Just for the record, the suggestion was passed and implemented, as you must have obviously noticed by now.

Years
I was both elated and saddened by all this.

I am torn about whether having OT at the very bottom is good for search or not.

Then Neeks got all douchey about it. >____>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nica needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. Also I do care. Not as much as Pokemon Trivia but I care nonetheless.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Are you telling me to shut up? Seriously?

lol okay whatever you want then. Don't accept what I say then, etc.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, I'm certainly telling you to shut up, Nica. Honestly, calling other people's forums 'useless'! How would you like it if I called B/W 'as useless as futile as trying to stick a marshmallow in a parking meter'! It hurts, doesn't it!?

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
As the only actual authority around here, dudes, stop fighting, seriously.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
As a current S-Mod and aspiring Führer of PokéCommunity, we all know that Other Trivia is a pointless forum.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
B/W is the most useful forum on PC.

Back