• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need palkia

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2008
Hi all i have pokemon diamond and i really need a palkia i anyone will give me 1 i will be forever in your dept.I have an action replay for pokemon emerald so if you want to trade i can get any pokemon you want off of those games.But my cheated pokemon will mostly be semi-legit as i will just use the A.R to battle them again at locations or catch in wild.

My friend code is: 0129 8357 6081

If anyones interested post here plez,i dont care if it was a hacked palkia i just want him lol.

So if you ant to trade list what pokemon you want,im on usually 3:00pm-10:00pm.
Thx.

p.s off topic:Where is the battle tower?

ToraSushii

I see...food!
Years
The Battle Tower is in the Battle Zone place.

Maybe I can give you a Palkia. But it's hacked, but shiny.
I would be willing to trade you a Pokemon for it.

xzone901

Hi all i have pokemon diamond and i really need a palkia i anyone will give me 1 i will be forever in your dept.I have an action replay for pokemon emerald so if you want to trade i can get any pokemon you want off of those games.But my cheated pokemon will mostly be semi-legit as i will just use the A.R to battle them again at locations or catch in wild.

My friend code is: 0129 8357 6081

If anyones interested post here plez,i dont care if it was a hacked palkia i just want him lol.

So if you ant to trade list what pokemon you want,im on usually 3:00pm-10:00pm.
Thx.

p.s off topic:Where is the battle tower?

ya i have one but do u have a lugia,and ill trade u my palkia

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2008
Ok i have 2 lugias from getting 1 and cloneing it on emerald.So yes i will be willing to trade with both of you for my lugias.My fc is in first post and pm e when you are ready to trade.

Back