• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    it weird i have no clue where to go after i gotten my badge from sissy on beta 2

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but i'm stuck. I think your supposed to surf south from one of the beaches near where you get off the dirigible to get to mikan isle. but every time i try to go down the steps it says something in spanish and won't let me through. the only other place to go is to that one area where the kid won't let you thru b/c their bro can't do his job.
    where am i to go or what do i do from there. i'm stuck.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but i'm stuck. I think your supposed to surf south from one of the beaches near where you get off the dirigible to get to mikan isle. but every time i try to go down the steps it says something in spanish and won't let me through. the only other place to go is to that one area where the kid won't let you thru b/c their bro can't do his job.
    where am i to go or what do i do from there. i'm stuck.

Go back to the PokeCenter right outside of the building where you got Lapras, and talk to people

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    i got crystal onyx does it learn a special move or something so i can pass that whril pool looking thing idk looks like one

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    i been stuck for almost 2 hrs. wt do i do after i go to north mandarina isla. i can't go north because there is a little girl blocking me. I cant go east because its blocked by a rock. I am going back and forth right now. Also can u Run in this game? Someone help plz.
    btw i know this place is not the place to ask this but i cant find any where else that does.

nvm after talking to the dude that gave me the lipras twise, i can now surf the west region.

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • Yeah, for the Beta2.1 version I'll revamp some of the scripts and add new things:
    Future Beta 2.1 Prevision​
    Expansion:
    7 Pummelo Islands
    The adventure of Snorlax and the Grapefruits which eats.
    Isla MORO
    With a pirate ship and a ghost's minigame
    Isla MURCOTT
    Mapping a bug's safari.
    Extras
    Extra zones. A glitch city and another special with Smeargle's graffitis.
    I want to introduce a volcano too.
    (It's in the Naranja's above map, can you find it?)

Minigames.
    A sled's race, like the Danny's one but without Danny and with prizes and more rails.
    Improve the Poké-bebederos.
    Transporting service between islands.
    A Safari in Murkott with special places like a beehive cave and bug's holes.
    Legendarys
    It will be Jirachi in the Red Moon night Sky (you'll need to energize a bizarre stone), the Unown (not really legendarys ), and other hiddens.
    I'll try to insert a preview of one of hte Shamouti Islands (probably Fire island, where you find Moltres).

yay updates the minigames sound so fun yay again
    and where do you get the sled thing?

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • Uff, believe me! it's too soon for thinking about the beta3's release.
    Humm, this remind me the Pokémon Quartz's released picture.

The volcanos'll be the main Orange Peak, it's the island with flame form: Pokémon Naranja map

Thanks for answerind Erimdgard.

Whirpool is given by Mateo.

You must go to Mandarina AFTER you defeat Sissy.

You can get the sled after frooze the Navel Island's geyser.

Yeah, it's a hard game!
    But, did you find it too much hard?
    or just the enough?

The weird thing is that in this version i've added tips, like leveling up lapras and the permission in the Ivy's lab... humm
    I would like to know, more or least, how many time this game lasted you?

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    one of the hardest pokemon game played but great makes me waste alot of hours to find a way to get 2nd badge great job man hope next beta will fix those bugs i seen lol some ppl talk about towns in the ruby game like vanturf town

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    I just began the game.Oak has told me to go to the orange islands.........now what?The lady at the ship wont let me enter and route 101 is blocked...

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Those improvments sound really good Sergio. The safari would be like the RS Safari Zone (which needs the Pokeblocks and that), or maybe it'll be something different?

By the way? Pirate ship? (say no to... well, had to do that one... XD)

Yay, we'll be able to catch the Snorlax? Cool, 'cause it was nice seeing it eating all the fruit but I wanted it! :D

Good luck Sergio, I'll be waiting for the next update patch!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • its evil none of my pokes learn ice beam help
    have you already given a potion to nurse joy's seel? if so, go back to that empty house that just has a TV and a computer. nurse joy will be there, and she gives you Ice Beam. teach it to your lapras or something

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • wow all i do is ask for help so thanks to everyone who helped me...and also every time i beat danny it sys rematch and i still win help
    edit: never mind

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    i found a glitch in the game i think its one ok what happen is that i talk to mateo about the crystal oynx after i went to the crystal oynx i casught it when i came back werid thing this girl was in the house wasnt supposed to be there andn mateo didnt give me whrilpool but his brother only gave me a sack so now im stuck and dont have whril pool need a game sav that someone has whril ppol and didnt go to the 2nd badge =S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back