• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • Anyone have any good crack shippings I could spend the time laughing at?
    AND NOT FROM YOU, AK47 SIR. Not. From. You.

Agreeing with Azumi, it better be cold coffee he's having ^^

You do know what I'm talking about, yes?
    -_-

CuteyMew

Mew Fanatic
    Years
  • Oh, crack shippings are fun!

Apparently NightingaleShipping is Giovanni x Misty. That's pretty strange. I like the hat shipping. RecolourShipping: Ash's Hoenn hat x Sinnoh hat. And of course, ILoveMyBadgesShipping! :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Oh, crack shippings are fun!

Apparently NightingaleShipping is Giovanni x Misty. That's pretty strange. I like the hat shipping. RecolourShipping: Ash's Hoenn hat x Sinnoh hat. And of course, ILoveMyBadgesShipping! :D
    OOOOHHHH BARNEY POSTED!!! (YOU BARLEY EVER POST!!!!)
    Nightinggale? thats funny... misty has a mewoth daydream about the boss and he sweeps her off her feet XD
    Recolourshipping? that should be a love triangle!!!!! sinnoh hat x kanto hat x hoenn hat!!!
    ILoveMyBadgesShipping eh? I think im involved in that shipping XD

CuteyMew

Mew Fanatic
    Years
  • OOOOHHHH BARNEY POSTED!!! (YOU BARLEY EVER POST!!!!)
    Nightinggale? thats funny... misty has a mewoth daydream about the boss and he sweeps her off her feet XD
    Recolourshipping? that should be a love triangle!!!!! sinnoh hat x kanto hat x hoenn hat!!!
    ILoveMyBadgesShipping eh? I think im involved in that shipping XD
    Oooh, I didn't know that.
    Or a threesome~
    Lawl x3

HueShipping? That's Zoey x May... Hm.

Oooooh! MalevolentShipping! Ash x Evil Ash from that one Hoenn episode! Yay!

CuteyMew

Mew Fanatic
    Years
  • Malevolent: wishing evil or harm to another or others; showing ill will; ill-disposed; malicious. So that's the King of Pokelantis (?) wanting to... rule the world or whatever it was he was doing...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Hahah I am liking the sound of this "podcast" thing. ^ and you seem to be off to a good start.

Heh, thanks. It would be a huge effort to start one up though.

Jun is obviously the best thing since a Mocha Frappuccino.

The plain one or orange-flavored?

Seriously, who won't like seeing a blonde dude on coffee doing it hard with a hot chick on slim fast?

Who's the latter?

I prefer cold coffee. (hint hint

Ewww.

Aww, you with your own little podcast. You should do it, you're great at going off on huge speeches.

Why are you thinking only me? I'm thinking about all of us.

I thought Paul was changing? Wasn't there that scene where he actually helped out Ash...

Yes, but not in the dub, yet.

missingnoresearcher said:
    How about an AWSM orgy of Ash, his badges and his hat?

No.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Wow, you girls are epic Sickos. D: The likelyhood of Paul banging you is the same as the likelyhood of the world ending right now. Because it will end if Paul decides to become a heterosexual -_-

Also, I was thinking of Barry and May

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • CalenderShipping in my PokeCommunity?
    Eh, I suppose they'd look together.

May and Jun.
    May and Jun.
    Oh, that's where the name's from.

The possibility of Shinji bang'in me?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • "Of all things"? Shedinjareese, it's Jun D: Of course everyone loves him ^^

True! What better to unite the members of the most hyper-yet-laughably-hostile thread than the most hyper-yet-laughably-hostile character?

I heart this thread and how it jumped off into the deep end as soon as it was born anew. Keep up the good work-- erm, keep up the ...the work... guys.

EDIT: So... I have this idea... I feel like Shinji should at some point go to ninja school and evolve a ninjask so he can be a Shinji Ninja with a Shedinja. ... ... it's late in my time zone O_o

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years

• WHAT. There's nothing wrong with liking that.

Wow, you girls are epic Sickos. D: The likelyhood of Paul banging you is the same as the likelyhood of the world ending right now. Because it will end if Paul decides to become a heterosexual -_-

Hello, semi-yaoi fanbrat here. Not interested in seeing a guy getting hetrosexual.

You always think of them. :/ YOU ALWAYS DO.

I heart this thread and how it jumped off into the deep end as soon as it was born anew. Keep up the good work-- erm, keep up the ...the work... guys.

EDIT: So... I have this idea... I feel like Shinji should at some point go to ninja school and evolve a ninjask so he can be a Shinji Ninja with a Shedinja. ... ... it's late in my time zone O_o

No one cares about the new new shipping thread. They just like to squee about Sato-- Ash's speshul Pokemon.

?!?!?!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    The likelyhood of Paul banging you is the same as the likelyhood of the world ending right now. Because it will end if Paul decides to become a heterosexual -_-

*agrees*

...You think May's on Slim Fast? LOL.

Jorah said:
    Oh God, that would be awful D: *hides* Even a huge group msn convo with all of us would scare me. I think, at least that would be more achievable.

I said podcasting, not MSN group chatting. I know how you don't like talking, so you won't be in the podcast. Even though you're one of the prominent members of this group, strange to see you NOT talk.

This happens every single episode 8D

It does? I thought only Season 1.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • COLD COFFEEEEE WTFBBQMAN~!
    (throws confetti

...Yes -_- Is something wrong today, Azumi? You seem to be particularly vicious to everyone today D:

You sure you know? -_-

Whatareyoutalkingabout? Me? Vicious? COME ON.
    ...wait, h-how was I acting that made you think I'm vicious? Care to give me some quotes or something? O_O

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    What up with the disscussion of coffee? LOL
    This is a shipping fourm! wheres da pokemon luv?
    [Anime] Shipping Debates

I wanna hear about some more crackshippings lol! What abouuuttt... Brock 4 Obama!
    [Anime] Shipping Debates
    LOL

CuteyMew

Mew Fanatic
    Years
  • But that IS a shipping...xD They were talking about ColdCoffeeShipping as far as I'm aware, which is Paul & Barry/Shinji & Jun!

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • I believe it's time we put on a movie.
    Modless Thread : II.
    Here tells a story of Missingnoresearcher, a PokeCommunity user, that decided to go to the Shipping Debates II thread. There's, with other members, they hang and talk about random things. The movie will take without faces, just the comptuer screen. The avid hiding PokeShippers lurks in the shadows, waiting to strike.

Staring:
    AK47
    MNR
    Ruby
    Azumi
    Jorah
    Shedninjareese.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Jorah said:
    What, why? The orgy gets bigger everytime he earns a badge

But...there wasn't...any evidence...of that...

Like the post above my last post, you seemed to be yelling at everyone or just sort of rude seeming, heh...or perhaps it was just coincidence and I got it wrong...o.O Maybe...

Don't listen to her, Azumi, she's playing the same card she played on me. There's nothing wrong with you, I didn't find you aggressive (only to AK47 but that's understandable).

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ^ Oy, what's that supposed to mean? 100 year olds can't have fun with random teens once in a while? And what's with orgies? Why the hell was that even brought up? I don't like orgies. My last one ended with a 5 foot chick in the emergency room...

REMINDER: NOT EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS TRUTH!

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • 5 foot chick...is it who I think it is...
    So I brought up orgies. FTW So what. This is a free thread.

HotCoffee (San Andreas style).

Ruby, for every single second, the orgy get's bigger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back