• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Original] Time Sifters

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    -Prologue- Outstanding In Their Field

A flash of light so blinding that it would have disintegrated a fly, a sole body was coming into existence as his atoms were being put back together, all the while he was screeching, after thirty seconds of white hot pain, he had become whole again, he collapsed in the field of dirt this had taken place. His screams of pain soared through the air putting fear in the hearts of crowd that were nearby, the reconstruction of his cells had taken a serious toll on him. "Why does this keep happening?" He groaned while pushing himself off the ground. "These must be dreams, it couldn't be..."
    "Time travel." A man interrupted from behind, "you travelled through time, this is not a dream, this is as real as it gets, kid."
    "Who…who are you?" He replied after now getting upright.
    "All in due time, kid, but right now you need to come with me." He didn't know why but he felt that this man was trustworthy even though he had not met him before in his life. "Why do we have to leave?"
    The man went quiet before looking up, "there are...things coming after you, things that existence are purely for the destruction of our kind."
    "They want to destroy Humanity?" The man laughed at the 'kids' remark,
    "Not Humanity. Now Silas, we have to..." He stopped speaking, Silas looked around for what stopped this mysterious man's sentence but there was nothing except for what came next, a shriek that pierced Silas's ear, Silas fell to his knee's incapacitated by this squall that emanated from another plane of existence, the enigmatic man was unfazed by this, his only action was grabbing Silas's shoulder, which was followed by another blinding light that enveloped them, leaving only residue in a desolate field far from anywhere.

-End Of Prologue-

-Chapter 1- Another Time And Place, Silas.

The noise created from this bright event, flashing from nothing but the ether caused serious damage to Silas. He collapsed to his knees next to this, enigma of a man who had given him nothing but grief ever since he had arrived, Silas saw fit to let him know that. "Why are you here!? Hm?" Silas rises to his feet, "because it would seem that all you have done is push into a problem I had no desire to be joined to." This Man was silent not even acknowledging the young man's presence. Alias was about to continue his rant when he realised that his surroundings looked...impossible, an anomaly in existence. The walls were iridescent and would fluctuate in the distance between him and it.

"Welcome, Silas," he put his arms out gesturing to look around, "welcome home."

"Home?" Silas said aghast.

"This...is where you were born. The first ever child to have been birthed in this place. According to the universe you don't exist."

"I...I...I was born into a loving family, we would talk often, warmly converse on Christmas and help each other through rough spots."

"Oh really? Name them,"

"Name them?" Silas out-cried.

"Yes, if you know your family like you say then you could quite easily remember their names.......so, my dear boy, what are their names?"

Silas opened his mouth to speak but was met with nothing but a stammer of vowel, "Is...Al...Bel..."

The man did nothing but smirked at Silas' impairment to speak.

"NO! NO! NO NO! THEY ARE REAL! THEY ARE REAL I..." Silas collapsed to his knees at this revelation aghast at what he doesn't remember or what he has been told to remember, then he burst into tears.

The man's smirk receded before he took a couple of steps to Silas' side and putting a hand on his shoulder, "Silas, it's time to realise what has happened, your family, the one indoctrinated into your mind is not real but are in fact safeguards to keep you from hiding yourself from the...not important but as long as you let these fake memories into your mind things will come to find us, terrible things."

Silas looked up at the man with tears in his eyes and indifference on his face as he stood up walked to the other side of the room and stated, "The screams" he then proceeded to whisper, "I can hear them calling me home." He smiled, wide-eyed as he smashed his head into the wall repeatedly.

The man tried to reach Silas but before he could Silas had already went into an unconscious state with a cavity in his forehead. "Silas! No!" The man picked up Silas and darted out of the room leaving another empty area in their wake.

-End of Chapter 1-

If you could spare a few seconds I would appreciated any kind of feedback, albeit positive or negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back