• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I recently got a Yoshi XL3DS (I love the bastard) with Pokemon X and I have been hooked ever since. I haven't played since Pokemon Red so I'm looking forward to catching up to everything and learning proper online battle strategies.
    My prized Pokemon are a Shiny Charizard and a Shiny Gengar I got from a friend of mine.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh gosh, the Yoshi 3DSXLs are really wonderful! I'm hoping that you're enjoying Yoshi's Island - I've heard loads of great things about that game! Ah, and of course, Pokemon X is really good too; glad you're having fun. :]

Welcome tot he forums, btw! Have fun learning all of the strategies and everything else you're willing to learn about - the forum members here will be willing to give you a hand with anything that you desire! Mmm, I have a lot of shinies myself.. I wish I can get a Shiny Charmander at some point, but, it might take a while haha. Anyways, it's great that you've gotten great shinies. <3

Enjoy your stay, and have a blast! Don't hesitate on contacting someone if you need a hand or anything! You can also have a chat with me or send me a friend request if you'd like! Take care, and have an amazing tiiiime~

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Oh gosh, the Yoshi 3DSXLs are really wonderful! I'm hoping that you're enjoying Yoshi's Island - I've heard loads of great things about that game! Ah, and of course, Pokemon X is really good too; glad you're having fun. :]

Welcome tot he forums, btw! Have fun learning all of the strategies and everything else you're willing to learn about - the forum members here will be willing to give you a hand with anything that you desire! Mmm, I have a lot of shinies myself.. I wish I can get a Shiny Charmander at some point, but, it might take a while haha. Anyways, it's great that you've gotten great shinies. <3

Enjoy your stay, and have a blast! Don't hesitate on contacting someone if you need a hand or anything! You can also have a chat with me or send me a friend request if you'd like! Take care, and have an amazing tiiiime~

Oh my, isn't that a wonderful reply.
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I'm hoping to really get into online battling.
    Maybe drop me your FC ^^

Years
  • I have to say, love the adorable avatar you have. Welcome to PC, Gengar!

Pokemon X is a really awesome game I have to say, in fact I was glad I got my 3DS early because they announced the games a month after I got the 3DS so yeah good timing I guess. If you are interested in discussing the games you should check out the Pokemon X & Y board which has a place to share your friend code so head over there if you haven't already. I caught 6 shinies in my Pokemon X playthrough already, all through random encounters.

I hope you have a great time here at PC, and make some new friends along the way. There's so much you can do I'm sure it'll keep you entertained. If you need help, ask any of the friendly staff members or you can always leave me a visitor message if you want to chat. Have fun and take care!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I have to say, love the adorable avatar you have. Welcome to PC, Gengar!

Pokemon X is a really awesome game I have to say, in fact I was glad I got my 3DS early because they announced the games a month after I got the 3DS so yeah good timing I guess. If you are interested in discussing the games you should check out the Pokemon X & Y board which has a place to share your friend code so head over there if you haven't already. I caught 6 shinies in my Pokemon X playthrough already, all through random encounters.

I hope you have a great time here at PC, and make some new friends along the way. There's so much you can do I'm sure it'll keep you entertained. If you need help, ask any of the friendly staff members or you can always leave me a visitor message if you want to chat. Have fun and take care!

- Hikamaru

I'm only active on one forum (Hackforums, It's pretty big) but I am loving this place already, I'll be sure to be active in the Pokemon X & Y board. Thank you for the welcome!

Back