• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] What is your favourite scene from the Pokemon Manga books?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Beacause let's get some Manga topics out here!

I mean, I still read the pokemon adventures manga, and I personally think there are a lot of great moments and scenes in the pokemon adventures manga. But well, if you read the pokemon adventures manga (or heck, any other pokemon-related manga you can think of) Which one would you say is your favourite? Feel free to put it in spoilers if you feel that it's too.. spoily.

I honestly like the part from the Yellow Adventures manga when Yellow and Lance battled for the final time during the Yellow series; it was pretty epic when all of her pokemon evolved, and "poof!" the final battle began. :3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Electric Tale of Pikachu Chapter: "Haunting in My Dreams"
    Basically the chapter about the "Black Fog" (aka Oversized Haunter). How that thing was portrayed was truly terrifying and it even explained their version of Lavender Town. I like how the whole thing is a contrast to the anime's rendition of the characters in this chapter - Sabrina and Haunter. (Sabrina in the Anime = Evil and Sadistic ; Haunter in the anime = comic relief nice "thing")

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll talk about the Pokémon Adventures manga here. I like so many scenes from the first sagas. But favorites are any including Eusine and Crystal, haha. Like when Crystal falls unconscious in the tower. (iirc?)

And also when Ruby releases his sixth pokémon 8) that was so strange and beautiful at the same time.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I've only read the Pokemon Adventures manga. That new OrAs manga looks tempting though....~
    My favorite moments would probably be.......
    'Dr. O' fighting Blue in book 3.
    Yellow being cute training with Green, managing to make him show frustration.
    That moment at the end off GSC where
    Spoiler:
    . Or maybe Kris meeting Gold and Silver and Gols just decides to hit on her. Perfect time. /face palm/ She then calls them punk. XD
    Ruby's confession. Brat better fess up again. Or maybe the fact that Sapph can hold an Aron on her back no probs. XD
    Green's talk with Silver near the end. And that whole Giovanni mess thing. I freaking cried at 2 in the morning reading that.
    Emerald showing true emotions while telling his backstory. He's probably my favorite character.
    Platinum sucking it up and showing almost immediate forgiveness and traveling with Dia and Pearl again. And the time she met Looker. XD laughed too hard at that. Ah. Now let's go gamble.
    Black, Cheren, and Bianca's first Gym Battle~.
    I haven't read past this yet but I did see a leaked English scanlated OrAs pic of Sapph threatening to crush Rald with a boulder. XD

Last edited:

Enigmatic Emolga

abandoned account, pls delete if seen
    Years
  • h0B658563

This is the best moment of the entire manga. There is no contest. Enjoy your nightmare fuel.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    My favorite scene from the manga would have to be the scene at Saffron when Saur evolves into Venusaur. Also, the battle between Red and Blue in the Pokemon League was pretty cool to read.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My favorite scene from the manga would have to be the scene at Saffron when Saur evolves into Venusaur. Also, the battle between Red and Blue in the Pokemon League was pretty cool to read.
    Ooh yeah, Red's and Green's battle with the Poliwhirl and Pikachu combo and I also liked how close to the battle itself Red was. Rather than standing on the side shouting orders hoping the pokemon will hear (like in the anime), people at least in the early PokéSpe manga were very much there in the heat of the battle alongside their pokemon.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Ooh yeah, Red's and Green's battle with the Poliwhirl and Pikachu combo and I also liked how close to the battle itself Red was. Rather than standing on the side shouting orders hoping the pokemon will hear (like in the anime), people at least in the early PokéSpe manga were very much there in the heat of the battle alongside their pokemon.

I was just thinking about this last night while reading the BW ending. It does seem better to be in danger yourself with your Pokemon than to just force them to battle while you're tucked safely on the sidelines, even just in a competition. I live Red and Green's battles, and everyone else's, when DexHolders fight each other it's awesome. XD Specially Gold and Silver.

Back