• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Deoxys is a legendary Pokémon introduced in generation three.

As its story goes, Deoxys has had fell to their planet from outer-space as some meteorite of sorts, and thanks to its atmosphere, began to grow its size, body structure, and so forth, eventually becoming the Pokémon it is today. Apparently, the gem on middle of its stomach area is Deoxys' brain; without that, it cannot function.

So, anyhow; how do we feel on this particular Pokémon? Have we enjoyed its appearances and whatnot in anime? In terms of games, have we been able to capture Deoxys before? Which one of its forms would we consider to be our favorite, and why so? Which form is our least favorite?

Deoxys is a pretty decent Pokemon,it's not in my favorites but still don't dislike it at all.For games,I actually never caught Deoxys for a long time,actually I didn't know about Deoxys for a long time.I like the Speed form very much,it looks cool.And for the least favorite,I don't really like the defense form(but that's me).

Years
  • Deoxys is one of my favourite Pokémon because, well, it's the only one so far that we know is truly and completely alien, and we know it's strange origin story. The whole DNA appearance and space virus nature, I love. It's so different to all other Pokémon, legendaries in particular. It's outer space introduction scene with the Metroid-like musical notes in the Delta Episode really drove home that Deoxys is a genuine abnormality from the depths of space. How freaky and cool is that? I haven't caught Deoxys yet but it's original form is my favourite.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have never caught deoxys. I've played oras twice now and both times I killed it by mistake and I was not willing to do that whole zinnia/rayquaza thing again. I think it's a really interesting Pokemon though and I'd like to eventually catch it lol. It's attack and speed form are the most appealing to my eye.

I really love all the extraterrestrial Pokemon and I'd like to see more!

Back