• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • I haven't posted a picture of me in over a year so I thought I would update - for those of you interested.

Spoiler:

My hood strings are tied up because I wanted to show my artistic skills obviously :P

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I haven't posted a picture of me in over a year so I thought I would update - for those of you interested.

Spoiler:

My hood strings are tied up because I wanted to show my artistic skills obviously :P

You have Jason Derulo's eyes (:
    Look'n good bro!

AtavanHalen343

Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Here I is.

Spoiler:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    2012-05-05214815.jpg

New photo yay, i'm fairly sure that is the same shirt I wore in my last picture :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Some cosplay progress from a proper camera this time:
    Spoiler:

Shin spike tomorrow, along with doing the trim for my belt-hip-thingies at lunchtime. Then some back detail, paint, and fabric strips. Then gotta put it all together.
    Deadline is 3 weeks. @_@ Wish me luck!

I also have some awesome pictures from when I met up with Drakow, but I think he wants to show everyone first from his Blog~ So check that out soon!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I haven't been here for a while. :o Here's a picture! c:

Spoiler:

I cut my hair!! :OOO I promised Shining Raichu I would smile in my next picture, so I did (sort of). :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I haven't been here for a while. :o Here's a picture! c:

Spoiler:

I cut my hair!! :OOO I promised Shining Raichu I would smile in my next picture, so I did (sort of). :P
    Jesus, wow. You look much better with hair cut and the glasses dude. Nice new look for you I must say!

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • just me and my best friend...
    Spoiler:

decided to take a mirror pic cause i rarely take those now. |: excuse the derp face btw.
    Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I cannot believe I'm actually doing this. For those who has been begging me to post pictures of myself..Y'ALL OWE ME!

Drag it -_-
    Spoiler:

^^ These photos are literally old..like back in 2008-ish. In case you haven't noticed, my style of clothing/appearance wasn't the same back then as it is now. Let alone having my hair down in one of the photo with Hilary Duff..I would hate to have my hair down and be in public. I'm seriously worst than a girl when it comes to hair..going into public and whatnot. No lie :X
    Spoiler:

^^So favorite Senior Picture, to messing around with my webcam and acting like I'm watching over New York, to playing Double Ladder Ball with my best friend, whom I try to convince to come on PC and sign up but is way to lazy to :X All from 2010, yes, that's Hilary Duff in my background in the New York photo haha. I haven't had Pop Tarts in a long time either :X
    Spoiler:

^^These ones are very much recent. 2011 to Present anyway. Yes, I wear pink button-downed shirts (American Eagle lover here). Know what the saying is, "Tough Guys Wear Pink!" I support it :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I haven't been here for a while. :o Here's a picture! c:

Spoiler:

:O! You should have VMed me immediately after posting this so I would know to come and look here! You look amazing! You also have nice eyes, which show more when you're not pulling faces XD

I cannot believe I'm actually doing this. For those who has been begging me to post pictures of myself..Y'ALL OWE ME!

Drag it -_-
    Spoiler:

^^ These photos are literally old..like back in 2008-ish. In case you haven't noticed, my style of clothing/appearance wasn't the same back then as it is now. Let alone having my hair down in one of the photo with Hilary Duff..I would hate to have my hair down and be in public. I'm seriously worst than a girl when it comes to hair..going into public and whatnot. No lie :X
    Spoiler:

^^So favorite Senior Picture, to messing around with my webcam and acting like I'm watching over New York, to playing Double Ladder Ball with my best friend, whom I try to convince to come on PC and sign up but is way to lazy to :X All from 2010, yes, that's Hilary Duff in my background in the New York photo haha. I haven't had Pop Tarts in a long time either :X
    Spoiler:

^^These ones are very much recent. 2011 to Present anyway. Yes, I wear pink button-downed shirts (American Eagle lover here). Know what the saying is, "Tough Guys Wear Pink!" I support it :)

You're lookin' pretty fine too, Sector! I think, looking at the progression, you get better-looking as you get older XD. Also, are you doing Mr. Napkin Head from The Holiday?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    You're lookin' pretty fine too, Sector! I think, looking at the progression, you get better-looking as you get older XD. Also, are you doing Mr. Napkin Head from The Holiday?

So are you saying I'll end up looking better by the time 30 than now? How odd! LOL

Yes, From the movie The Holiday with Cameron Diaz. It inspire me to attempt that and it's an awesome photo :X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back