• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Karp, at least it'll be quicker if it's using Tackle compared to Harden spam XD

Would you rather have to evolve through trading or through finding a rare stone?

Years
Rare stone. Still not as rare as having a friend who plays Pokemon games. Just my luck.

Would you rather sleep for 5 turns or hit yourself in confusion for 3 turns?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Sleep for five turns as the confused damage + theirs would probably kill me a lot faster!

Without pokemon, would you rather leap into the Distortion World or fly up into pokespace?

Years
Distortion World. I'd love to see that epicness for real.

Would you rather hang out with Ash or hang out with Serena?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I always liked Dialga better!

Would you rather... get chased by a mad Arcanine, or be surrounded by a horde of Slugma with no escape?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I feel better when i don't use the healing items.

Would you rather compete in the VGCs or complete the Pokedex?

Meadow

Years
Completing the Pokédex is too much work haha, so I'd probably compete in the VGCs. xD

Would you rather eat a really spicy Tamato Berry or drink a Super Potion?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Drink that super potion. My mouth can only handle so much spice.

Would you rather train a psuedo-legendary Pokémon with poor IVs and a useless nature or catch a real legendary Pokémon and turn it into a HM slave?

Years
Oh god, I did the latter with my Kyogre from Sapphire back when I was only 8 years old D: so the former!

Would you rather try to complete your Pokédex as you're going along the journey, or wait to do it after you've defeated the champ?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Defeat the champ then complete the dex.

Would you rather create a pokemon fusion or create a "legendary" like Genesect?

Meadow

Years
My starter. I don't really care for legendaries, so... xD

Would you rather get defeated by a generic NPC Trainer or get defeated by a generic wild Pokémon?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Rock Smash. I remember playing Heart Gold and findging that early Heracross and i decided to teach it Rock Smash so that it has a STAB move really early in the game.

Would you rather study pokemon with Gary MFing Oak or join the SMOGON council in helping the competitive scene?

Meadow

Years
The latter sounds more productive, so it has my vote!

Would you rather encounter Zubat for the rest of your life, or quit playing Pokémon entirely?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
why does that post and the other post sound so familiar >:)))) anyway, encounter Zubats all day. I need them Speed EVs.

Would you rather create a Rom Hack or Help in the development of Gen 7

Meadow

Years
Definitely the former! A lot of my favorite Pokémon happen to be Water-types, while very few of them are Fire-types.

Would you rather... misplace a Pokémon game forever, or lose a Pokémon game because someone stole it?

Meadow

Years
Tough one. Team Magma has the better fashion sense, but I like Water-type Pokémon more than the Fire-types. I guess I'll go with Team Aqua!

Would you rather... lose all of your money and never be able to earn money again, or be forced to release a Pokémon?

Back