• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying Pokemon

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
  • I am really starting to hate Battle Girls in ORAS. They always have only one annoying Pokemon in their party, the Detect spamming Meditite. Why cant they have a different Pokemon instead?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I get annoyed when enemy Pokémon spam protect, or detect. This is especially true when I grind in Le Wow. As for individual Pokémon? None. I started liking Zubat after I got a shiny one one day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2019
    Toxic Heal Gliscor+Toxic Orb// Hasty All-speedy Substitute//Protect//Earthquake//Toxic

You know, actually this team is half invincible if you manage to survive 2 turns, because Substitute-Protect-Substitute-Protect-Substitute-Protect....
    So....it's ANNOYING!!!!! I can't win against that combo without nailing it down on the first turn with Blizzard!!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Alomomola. No doubt in my mind. And it should be quite obvious. Alomomola needs to be removed from the games. I hate it! It can't die, it burns, and it heals. And it is so ugly it makes my eyes bleed.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • MALAMAR! THAT DISGUSTING POKEMON, MALAMAR! I HATE MALAMAR, SERIOUSLY!

I hate Heatran neither. Difficult to beat and makes me lots of problems at Ou battles, I had to admit.

Back