• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stat and type changing

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
So in my rom hack I plan to make Luxray an electric and dark type and raise it's stats just a little but I don't know how I should improve it. I don't wanna make Luxray to OP or other mons so I wanted your opinions on it.

Also I would like your opinion on what other mons should have stat boots and possible type changes.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
give smoochum and jinx a boost to match electabuzz(elekid to smoochum)
magmar(magby to smoochum)

a boost to
togetic
haunted
mr mime
celebi
leafeon
eevee
.abra
onix

Any particular reason why I should give boosts to these Pokemon (knowing will help me with other hacks).

Years
I agree with smoochum and Jynx to have equal stats as the Others,as Jynx and Smoochem have about 50 less base stats than the counter parts(Electabuss,Elekid,Magmar and Magby).

Im not sure about dark type luxray. When i first saw it in pearl i thought it was part dark so i guess it would make sense.

Back