• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! I'm Writing a FanFic and I Want to be Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    Hey, peoples.

So I've started a fanfic and I'm trying right now to be painstakingly accurate in my writing. That means if I'm going to stay true to the anime, I need a transcript. Of ALL the episodes! I know that's crazy and impossible, however I also want some thing I can reference easily without watching the episode over and over again.
    But, I can't do it by myself. I've only gotten through the first three minutes of the first episode and I already need a break. Should anyone want to help transcribe with me let me know at (deleted)
    This could be a great resource for other writers as well. Also if you'd like a copy of what I have at the moment, I can email what I have to you in PDF format.

Thanks!
    -AnmlHp

P.S. If I am over stepping my bounds on this forum let me know and I'll remove this post, or if I cannot I'll at least stop posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bay

Years
  • Hey, so this section is for posting fanfic and original writings and this isn't neither of those. I would go over the rules to see what is acceptable here. I understand you wanting help with canon for an upcoming story and that's great! However, your request is an odd one especially since you're vague as to which anime you need help with. So yeah, gonna close this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back