• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Centers and Pokémon Marts

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
  • We all know these 2 buildings: The Pokémon Center and the Pokémon Mart. They are two of the most iconic and useful building of the Pokémon world. The Pokémon Center is a place extremely needed for trainers to heal their Pokémon and to store them in a box, while the Pokémon Mart is an useful building to buy commun items! We also know that they've been through multiple changes, especially the Pokémon Center. From the most basic of gen 1, to the fancy one of gen 6. Also, since 5th gen, the Pokémon Center building had the Pokémon Mart inside. Since we utilise them a lot, I have a few questions:

- How much do you like the Pokémon Center/Pokémon Mart?
    - Do you buy items at the Pokémon Mart often?
    - Do you like the changes that the Pokémon Center has had? The new designs, etc?
    - Do you prefer the Pokémon Mart inside or outside of the Pokémon Center?
    - Pokémon Center VS Pokémon Mart, which one wins? (pretty obvious)
    - Any more opinions?

I like the Pokémon Center and the Pokémon Mart A LOT, since they are pretty much needed to every Pokémon trainer, and I doubt there is someone who doens't like them! I often go to the Pokémon Center and the Pokémon Mart ( *cough* to buy repels for zubats *cough*), since I like to train a lot, so I need to constantly heal my Pokémon, etc.
    I personally am super fan of the new changes that have been occurring. I love the Pokémon Center's new designs, especially the gen 6's one, where you had a Pokémon Mart inside and also a place to change clothes. I do prefer the Pokémon Mart being inside of the Pokémon Center rather than outside of it, since it's pretty much easier to buy items (you don't need to go to another building to do so).

Years
  • I really like Pokemon Centers, they're a relaxing place for trainers to heal their Pokemon and take a break from their journey, as for Poke marts, I like them as they're pretty useful and a good place to sell items to get some extra cash - I prefer them as their own building though.

Pokemon Center wins this battle xD

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • I doubt that anyone would decide to not use a Pokecenter, the game would be nigh impossible if they tried playing without using one :P
    I was mildly upset when they merged the Pokecenters and Pokemarts. I honestly prefer the independent feelings the old Pokemarts have.. Plus there are no more people browsing the aisles. Also no more shop theme :(

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I love the pokemon centers and the pokemarts and tbh i do enjoy the idea of them both being in the same building. I mean maybe not where they are now cause i think they should have a little different choices as far as color palettes go but its definitely convenient.

Honestly i only go to a pokemart once or twice tho haha because i like to spend all the money i got and stock up just in case. :p

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I like the buildings when they're combined together, but I guess it doesn't really make that much of a difference. I mean, they're useful, but they're not like my favorite buildings? Just utility ones I guess.

I don't like how the Nurse Joy says "We hope to see you again!" though. She hopes we lose? Not a very good supporter ;_;

Back