• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on Team

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    So I have put together a competitiveish team and was wondering what you though of it

Milotic
    Nature Modest
    Ability Competitive
    Item Sea Incense
    IVs- 31-x-31-31-31-31
    EVs Trained in Speed, SP.ATT, SP.Def ( Not sure how to check exact numbers)
    Moves
    Scald
    Ice Beam
    Dragon Tail
    Rain Dance

Blaziken
    Nature Jolly
    Ability Speedboost
    Item Leftovers
    IVS- 31-31-31-x-31-31
    EVS HP, Def, Sp.Def
    Moves
    Substitue
    Overheat
    Earthquake
    Protect

Cloyster
    Nature Adamant
    Ability Skill Link
    Item Never-Melt Ice
    IVS 31-31-31-x-31-31
    EVS Attack, Speed, Def
    Moves
    Icicle Spear
    Rock Blast
    Razor Shell
    Protect

Kangaskhan
    Nature Adamant
    Ability Scrappy
    Item- Megastone
    IVS 31-31-31-x-31-31
    EVS Attack, Speed, Def
    Moves
    Sucker Punch
    Power Up Punch
    Return
    Earthquake

Chansey
    Nature Bold
    Ability Natural Cure
    Item Eviolite
    IVS 31-31-31-x-31-31
    EVS Sp. Def, Def
    Moves
    Thunder Wave
    Seismic Toss
    Heal Bell
    Soft-Boiled

Machamp
    Nature Adamant
    Ability No Guard
    Item Lum Berry
    IVS 31-31-31-x-31-31
    EVS HP, Attack, Speed
    Moves
    Dynamic Punch
    Payback
    Bullet Punch
    Ice Punch

Thoughts?

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Have you tested the team?
    Do you use this in ubers or just like in wi-fi strictly? I think you should offer more information about each Pokemon and why you chose them or what their specific role in the team is mainly for. It's missing some information, people will help you better the more you include. All we can really do here right now is critique your movesets.

Chrayus

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Have you tested the team?
    Do you use this in ubers or just like in wi-fi strictly? I think you should offer more information about each Pokemon and why you chose them or what their specific role in the team is mainly for. It's missing some information, people will help you better the more you include. All we can really do here right now is critique your movesets.
    I have used the team, but I just plan to use it for any online battles.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    ah ok. Well, these movesets seem fine imo. It would be helpful if you had a poke that could set up hazards like spikes/toxic spikes/stealth rock.
    Unless you're going for a rain dance team I think you could replace that move on Milotic with something else. Recover perhaps? She'd also benefit from a bold nature, but not sure if you're up to training one again just for the nature.

Chrayus

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    ah ok. Well, these movesets seem fine imo. It would be helpful if you had a poke that could set up hazards like spikes/toxic spikes/stealth rock.
    Unless you're going for a rain dance team I think you could replace that move on Milotic with something else. Recover perhaps? She'd also benefit from a bold nature, but not sure if you're up to training one again just for the nature.
    Thanks, I will work on a hazard pokemon and replace the move

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • What wonderful pokemon! Wherever did you get them ;) !

I can tell you from experience that the Blaziken is not suited for a competitive team. Along with the Cloyster, I bred those two for the Battle Tower :) !

Cloyster should work fine in the battles though, but you might want to consider revamping the Blaziken completely:

Blaziken @ Leftovers
    Ability: Speed Boost
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Baton Pass
    - Protect
    - Roar
    - Flare Blitz

There is probably a better Pokemon for its spot, but if it's just in game baton passing speed boosts to your Machamp could work well. Baton Pass is an egg move, but that particular Blaziken should be able to relearn it - just give a heart scale to the move relearner in fallabor :)

Also consider another special sweeper :)

Good Luck! If you ever want to battle, you know where to find me :) !

Chrayus

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    What wonderful pokemon! Wherever did you get them ;) !

I can tell you from experience that the Blaziken is not suited for a competitive team. Along with the Cloyster, I bred those two for the Battle Tower :) !

Cloyster should work fine in the battles though, but you might want to consider revamping the Blaziken completely:

Blaziken @ Leftovers
    Ability: Speed Boost
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Baton Pass
    - Protect
    - Roar
    - Flare Blitz

There is probably a better Pokemon for its spot, but if it's just in game baton passing speed boosts to your Machamp could work well. Baton Pass is an egg move, but that particular Blaziken should be able to relearn it - just give a heart scale to the move relearner in fallabor :)

Also consider another special sweeper :)

Good Luck! If you ever want to battle, you know where to find me :) !
    The team is somewhat for the battle tower, might switch something with a Greninja

Back