• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Awakening (Signup/OOC)

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
  • It's in the rules.

"You can choose any Pokemon from any region, but it cannot be a Legendary, and it must be in the first tier of its evolutionary line. You can start anywhere between levels 1 and 10, unless your Pokemon would evolve right from the get-go based on your level choice."

So yeah, first forms only. (Or singles)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    i miiight want to join this too, partially depending on what the answer to Chie's question above is...

also, i don't know if you noticed, but there's three Eevees in play now. maybe that's a little over the top?

I'll have Riley be a Riolu. I know we got another participant wanting to be a Riolu, but two Riolu and two Eevee is better than one Riolu and thre Eevee, yes?

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I don't know, I feel like Blackrose should change instead of you. You picked Eevee first, Blackrose went in even after there were two.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    well, admittedly Eevee does have the advantage that it can evolve into different Pokémon to create diversity. i think it's best to let the GM decide if 3 is too many, but if it is i think it would be fair for Blackrose to change if nobody volunteers (and preferably not into a different Pokémon that is also already in the game)...

sorry, i'll stop posting in here now - i think i should refrain from joining another RP until i've juggled the two i'm in right now for a while ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ it's very tempting though!

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Three Eevees are too many, in my opinion. There's so many Pokemon to choose from too. o:

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    I don't know, I feel like Blackrose should change instead of you. You picked Eevee first, Blackrose went in even after there were two.

It's okay, I was thinking maybe there was a better Pokémon for Riley to become anyway :)

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Possibly caught up in real life. Or thinks that it'd take days for people to apply?

I don't know, hasn't been on for 4 days as of now. o3o

Back