• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ultimate pokemon scavenger hunt!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
  • This competition is closed until further notice.

Welcome one and all! This is the first annual UPCH! (ultimate pokemon scavenger hunt) Think you have what it takes to be a REAL Pokémon master? Lets find out!

Here's how it works, you will have to look through everything pokemon related (Games, Manga, Tv show, Movies, and Cards) to find the password to advance to the next stage. It's a race to see who can finish first to win! There are 100 stages and every 20, the category changes starting with games.

I will be updating the scoreboard frequently.

Scoreboard:

Lycanthropy: Stage 2

Rules:

No spoiling answers

PM the stage number and password to me to advance to the next.

Have fun!

________________________________________________________________________________

Stage 1:

What does the first accessible trainer tips sign ever say?

Good luck!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Throwing this over into Pokemon Trivia since this is Pokemon related. :)

Reactions: Bug
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So do we play the entire game through PMs, or does anything get posted in the thread? :o

Reactions: Bug
    Back