• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon, Forum Game Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2015
    Well, i decided to make a representation of the Pokemon games, and so created this.

It's pretty much a text version of Pokemon games.

Rules:

1. No cheating, like saying you found the cerulean cave. When looking for a specific area, indicate the number of tiles you move. On normal areas,this is not necessary.

2. I, And only I, can decide about wild Pokemon and trainers. I control all NPCs and wild Pokemon, and use fair chance to do so. I use the official chance from the games.

3. No teleporting. Unless you have Fly, for example, if you are playing White, you cannot just skip Twist Mountain without Fly.

4. I am kind enough to allow the ability to decline trainer battles, although with a 1/15 chance of success. 100% would ruin the whole point of the trainers, right?

5. To get started, pick a name, gender, game, and starter from said game.

6. Since I am kind, and am annoyed by event only Pokemon myself, every Pokemon is now catchable in the main storyline.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sorry I don't really follow the idea of this game - is this supposed to be a roleplay? If so then that would belong in the Roleplay Theatre section as it's not really a game, but otherwise please message me to let me know! I'll close this for now as it doesn't really belong in this section but please let me know if I've got the wrong idea :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back