• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My upcoming Pokemon ORAS LP!

classicpaul64

PokeTuber
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
So, after a nightmare of complications, and literally a month to the day after the games came out, I am finally able to record my LP of Pokemon ORAS! I am putting a monumental amount of effort into this, and I truly hope you all enjoy watching them. I will be doing a bios-sort of thing alongside of each video; by that I mean there will be a short, separate video to go along with each main video, detailing the video's encountered Pokemon that I may have edited out to spare viewers from boring long battles. These will be linked at the end of each main video, so the viewer has the option to view the video if they so wish! I hope to see you all soon! Take care. :)

Back