• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
  • Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    The Cave

The infected Pokemon behind Alistar and Somnus vanished right after the small battle that occured; and once Alistar saw that, he let out a fearsome roar, echoing in the walls of the cave.
    He stared at Somnus, full with unearthly anger again, his eyes flashing amber again. The Hypno's calm state puzzled him at first, but he was too angry to wonder why. The Typhlosion bit his lips as his ally begun speaking.

"Do not worry. Those two are servants of Master. They are linked to him. No matter where they go, not matter how far they run, Master will always be linked to them and he will always know where they are. Always. If those two knew what was best they wouldn't have run away. All we need to do is wait for Master to tell us where they are and we will bring them back, kicking and screaming if need be. You-" Somnus pointed at a Kirlia, "-I know you know teleport. Once Master give us their location then we move out."

Alistar nodded. The Typhlosion's anger was temporarily replaced with admiration as he understood that Hypno's got wits and he was quick-to-think. However, his expression did not change one bit; he wanted to unload all of his fury onto the traitors of Deoxys with all of his might. Somnus begun speaking again.

"The only other way we could find them is if they use their power to attack something. Their increased power is a gift from Master and once they use it they show their location to receptive psychic's, such as myself. I highly doubt, however, that those two would be stupid enough to-" Somnus stopped and sighed. "I have a clear signal on them. We leave now."

Alistar would laugh at his reaction if he wasn't so mad. He looked at the Kirlia, thinking if Hypno's sayings were true. He grabbed the Kirlia and squeezed her arm more than he wanted to as his inner flames bursted on his back. the next moment, they were out on the woods.

---

Somnus was the first to speak. The Typhlosion was behind him, his bright fire was lighting the place up. He had already formed his deadly hand to hand battling stance, and was now evaluating his opponents, trying to decide which way he should demolish them. Somnus' psychic voice was echoing in the forest, Alistar thinking he talks too much for a smart guy.

"Are you two so stupid that you don't know how your powers work? We can do this the easy way, you coming back with us with the prisoners, or I can force you both to black and wake up in a place that you two wouldn't want to be in. What are your decisions?" the Hypno then looked at the Raichu, "Move or speak and you'll see how much pain I can inflict. Master said to bring you back alive, not uninjured."

Typical, thought Alistar, he doesn't have to go in front like me, so he just keeps his distance, feeling as confortable as to cross his arms.
    The Hypno had crossed his arms, Alistar walked next to him, maintaining his battle stance and overflowing with the power of the sacred duty Master had given him - the connection of a stage two infected Pokemon and its Master, the gem, it was now shining red in the Typhlosion's back.
    He practically let Somnus do the talking - he was too angry to speak anyway. Why not just demolish these puny Pokemon?

But then their opponents launched the first attacks towards the Hypno; Alistar was never off guard. He was no fool either - he wouldn't charge blindly forward. The Typhlosion slightly backed off and let Hypno deal with the frontal attack as he channelled his inner fire, he raised his right hand which was always unfolded forward in his battling stance; Mother Gaia had awakened underneath their opponent's feet as a large burst of lava and molten rocks was about to erupt from the ground.

(omfg guys I can't post normally without having to edit right after due to new posts... :/)

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

As soon as the Hypno, Kirlia and the Typhlosion had appeared, Axel had jumped to his feet and pressed himself back against the tree, his tail flinging up from the ground, electric sparks still emitting from the bolt on his tail and his cheeks.

Oh no, oh no no no, they found us! We have to run! We have t-

"My name is Sho Torai, and I will NOT bow down to the likes of you!"

"If I have to choose, Hypno, I'll go with kicking your behind!"

Axel stood frozen to the spot, halfly ready to run away, simply staring at the attacks speeding towards the Hypno.

His eyes quickly diverted to the Kirlia and the Typhlosion, getting ready to send attacks of their own against the two.

"No! Don't hurt them!" he called out, taking several quick steps forwards. He spread his arms to the sides, his cheeks starting to sparkle with electricity and his ears raising into the air as did his tail, a determined look on his face now.

I'm not… I'm not going to stand down and let them be attacked while they're fighting for our freedom! I… I have to do something as well!

A moment later, electric arcs moved between his tail, hovering above him to his cheeks, his entire body becoming shrouded in electricity for a moment before sending an enormous bolt of thunder towards the Kirlia and the Typhlosion, both of which were focused on the two smaller Pokémon.

This was it, it was time to take a stand. Axel hardly had time to think about what he was doing, discharging every single volt of electricity in his body towards the two.

He was empowered by the confidence of the two Pokémon, much smaller than the other infected, yet they had so much more courage than himself.

(EDIT: OOC: Oh dang, looks like he -is- online XD My bad. But I think my post can still work!)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus
    Cerulean Forest

The Axew attacked with dragon rage, the Emogla had sent out a bolt of electricity, the Raichu had also released electricity, and on top of that the Umbreon had woken up as well. This day was probably the most... unique one the Hypno had experience yet. Two of Master's servants had turned against him and the prisoners actually thought that they could fight off the three of them. Somnus would have laughed, if he was actually capable of feeling happiness. Somnus stood his ground and allowed the Dragon Rage to hit him. He grunted as the fire moved over his body but Somnus felt no pain. Sure the fire was eating at his skin but due to Master's complete domination over him he felt no pain from anything anymore. The only thing that could stop him was if he was killed, and he highly doubted that those four were capable of killing him.

The Raichu had realeased his attack at Alistar and the Kirlia but the Emolga's charge hit Somnus as well. Again he felt no pain from the attack. In a way feeling no pain was a gift and a curse. He couldn't tell how close he was to fainting anymore and if he wasn't careful he could drop at any time if he didn't keep a careful watch on his health.

He shot out his hand and grabbed the Axew and Emolga with his psychic powers, "Let me give you two a piece of advice, don't resist. Don't become like me." He then raised them up and slammed them down onto the ground. He slammed them down once more and released his hold on them. He looked over at the Raichu and readied another attack, "One last chance prisoner. Come quietly or I use my powers to make you suffucate."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • (OOC: We're in the forest after being teleported out by the Axew. On the very other side of the forest, that is. )

Years
  • (Equinox asked me to post her reply when she left. I had to modify it a little so it wouldn't contradict mine, but if you have any complaints, Equinox, just tell me.)

Dexoys

Dexoys was just putting the finishing touches on the equipment he had, preparing for the arrival of the captured Raichu and Umbreon. Even though they did not figure into Dexoys' plan, and in the big scheme of thing they amounted to little more than loners caught in the crossfire, they would prove to have some worth after all for Pokemon as lowly as them. Even though he could always just grab some more uninfected Pokemon and use them for his designs, these two were special because they had showed up so early in his invasion. Although to be honest, their worth as "trial" test subjects ended there.

Suddenly, Dexoys sensed yet another disturbance. This time, it was someone using teleport inside the caverns of Mt. Moon itself. To be honest, with Dexoys' immense Psychic power, it was close to the easiest thing to get his attention. While this normally might be a spy or unlucky loner, this time, he felt that it was caused by one of his own infected Pokemon. He entered the myriad stream of consciousness that was the infected's last willpower, and he saw who did it. It was that Axew again, trying his hardest to rebel. It was time to teach him a lesson.

Dexoys entered the Axew's mind, which was full of conviction at valiantly breaking free of his influence. Suddenly, the infected Pokemon's eyes began to glow as if he was reciving orders. But he would get none this time. Instead Dexoys attempted direct control of the Axew's mind while he was still conscious, using a significant amount of his Psychic power to do this and break the Axew's willpower. Soon he found himself having lost control of his entire body. He sit, he stood, he found himself running to a point in the forest, and running back. He even found himself attacking a small tree with Slash. When that was done, Dexoys implanted another vision. This time, it was of the Axew as part of a large group of infected, all mindless, and doing whatever Dexoys desired.

With the Axew taken care of, Dexoys figured it was time to make modifications to the virus, another reason to bring back the Raichu and Umbreon. He sent another vision to the Axew, this time commanding him to do the original task of collecting research machinery from Cerulean. he also gave this to the Emolga, as someone who could keep an eye on him. Dexoys would not tolerate resistance to his will, and he figured the Axew would need his infection to speed up as an example to the rest of the stage ones, some of which were trying their hardest to resist.

The folly of Free Will...

Flight

The attacks inflicted damage, but the Hypno continued to stand tall as if he couldn't feel any pain at all. Maybe being a Stage Two for too long would numb their senses...

At another side, the Typhlosion raised his hand, charging up some kind of attack. With the ground rumbling beneath her, she had only one thought in her mind. 'Up'. Doing a backflip, Flight launched herself into the air with the help of her legs, dodging a giant geyser of lava. Thinking that she's succeeded, Flight continued to do figure-eights in the sky, shooting tiny bolts of electricity at the enemies like an agile fighter plane.

But the Hypno was stronger than expected. Suddenly, Flight found herself trapped in an invisible ball of Psychic power, snaring her in the air. Panicking a little, the Emolga wriggled around, trying to escape from the trap, but she had no time to do so as the squirrel was suddenly slammed downwards, face first. It was a loud, violent bash, and when she thought it was over, there was another, slamming her again and again.

The pain was unbearable, and too much for words. With the Hypno finally releasing her from the invisible ball, the Emolga went limp on the ground, panting heavily with bleeding wounds everywhere. For a second there, she wanted to lay down and close her eyes, never to open them again. But she couldn't just let go like this. If Flight hadn't met the new allies, maybe she would. But now, life was meaningful again. This is not my time. Not yet she encouraged herself, getting up onto her feet, ignoring the wounds' pain. Channeling Deoxys' power, the purple Emolga was going to fight back.

Letting out a determined battle cry, the Emolga moved swiftly, creating images of herself at a blinding speed. Then with the others confused, the real one appeared in front of a little stream, located behind the enemies. Sending a large Psycho cut into the ocean at a specific angle, she whipped up a large wave of water, which was going to be directed especially to the Typhlosion, but midway she stopped. There was a loud ringing in her ears, and she suddenly she received another vision again. It was of her accompanying Sho into Cerulean City, joining the rest of the army in getting the medical research equipment Dexoys so desired. Flight sighed, and went to Sho to see if he was OK before they scuttled off.

Last edited:

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
  • Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Cerulian Forest

Blows were being traded from one team to the other - Hypno took all of them seemingly completly unaffected. Alistar knew he wouldn't feel any pain either one second before a wave of electricity hit him in his left shoulder and ribs - he backed off, looked down at the bruises the electrons left behind, surprised he felt nothing. It only fed his rage and pride - he crossed eyes with that Raichu, feeling pure hatred running through his veins and although their opponents were disobeying their Master's orders, the Typhlosion was about to kill.
    Suddenly the Emolga created multiple copies of herself, Alistar turning to see her attacking him. But then she stopped - her eyes glowing, she was taking orders from Deoxys. Blados grinned. He would take care of her later. Now that pest Raichu was a priority in his mind.

Alistar, with obvious hatred, charged towards the Raichu at blinding speed, flames in his path, his arm becoming pure mental energy, aimed straight to the heart for a vicious Heart Stamp.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • ((Phew, you guys gave me quite a bit to read. LOL. I do think we should maybe try slowing down and giving everyone a chance to post. I've been in RPs where they moved so fast, that more than half of the RPers in it had to drop out because they couldn't keep up. It'd be a shame if it happened to this one, amazing as it is.))

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • Gale Witt
    Cerulean City

"There is nothing on the streets. I have to go inside some of the buildings, I guess." Said Gale quietly to himself. His searching was being left to no avail. It frustrated him not to be able to bring back anything to please his master. Grabbing hold of a doorknob, the Scizor quickly looked back to see a large group of infected pokemon entering the city. They were going to find everything if he couldn't. Cracking the door open with his large claws, he merely had to step inside to find something he wasn't expecting. Something that Gale wasn't looking for.

Propped in a corner, a lone girl around the age of 7 sat down staring at him with frightened eyes. Each were locked on him, and only grew wider as he moved closer. "Well, hello, there." Gale thought to himself. Trying to talk to the human was useless, as she obviously had no way to understand his low voice. "What are you doing here? Did you not run like the rest of them? That was a fatal mistake, my dear."

Stepping closer, the human went into immediate panic, running up the stairway to a higher floor. The Scizor's eyes narrowed, his legs carrying him at a much faster pace than that of the little girl's. She wasn't going anywhere. Slamming a foot down on the stairway, he launched himself over the rest, landing right behind the little girl who had just finished climbing all the way up. Loosing her balance, the human's run was interrupted by Gale's impact behind. The human's body smacked the floor, though she crawled to the nearest window in a sad attempt to try and get out.

Gale's eyes flashing a bright purple, he unleashed a Psychic to hold his target in place, raising the child above the floor. The Scizor looked the girl straight in the eyes, finding pure fear, along with something else he couldn't recognize. He had just began charging an attack before his head began to pulse in pain. Letting go of the child, Gale grabbed onto his head with his large claws, trying to stop the pain but not working. He groaned, finding it unbearable. "W-what is wrong with me? ... I-it's the girl, isn't it? It's the girl that making me suffer."

Quickly cocking his head back to the direction of the human, his claws lit a glowing white before slicing their way through her body. Blood splattered, and his head pain slowly began to fade. Looking down to the ground, which had a pool of blood now on it, Gale could help but chuckle, letting that chuckle grow into a small laugh of enjoyment. "Well, you're dead!" the Scizor said out loud humorously, his adrenaline gone even though there wasn't much of it. Fighting and killing was all a day's work, but he had never chased down a human before. He had to appreciate something different. Looking at his coat, which now had blood on it, Gale brushed all of it off before doing anything else. Wouldn't want any stains. "Back to business."

Scanning the room for machinery, Gale looked inside of all the cabinets and closed-off doors available. There was nothing, though the house was nice and organized enough for him to look easier. Again, he couldn't return with nothing. Going into another room, however, the Scizor stopped in his tracks at a desk. Snatching up the pile of papers on it, Gale wondered if they were useful. Not because he could read the text, but because it had pictures of legendary pokemon on it. Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Celebi. Finally, something he could turn in.

Punching open the window, which had dried blood still on it, Gale exited the building to see the army. He could distinguish a particular pair of greatly injured pokemon in the army who were walking right next to each other. An Emolga and an Axew, both probably stage ones. A small smile crept up on his face. They would learn the right path eventually. He had once been one, but it only lasted for a few hours. For others, it lasted several weeks, maybe months. But Gale was fine as he was. Eventually, they would be, too.

Noticing he was staring, Gale looked back to his papers for a distraction. He didn't even know what the papers said, but he hoped the pokemon hadn't seen him looking at them like that in the first place. "I should show these papers to Deoxys..." he said to himself, heading for Mt. Coronet.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    (OOC: I am in total agreement with Night. I love all the energy guys but how about we pull it back a dial or two and allow some of the others, specifically those in the army, to get in a post or two. Enthusiasm is good and all, but when you move too fast then some people can't keep up. We all have lives outside of the forums after all :))

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • (OOC: I am now setting a post limit of 3 posts per person, which means that you can only post in the IC thrice per day. Let's see if this helps! Also, we'll need more activity at the Valoran Army)

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Sho
    Cerulean Forest
    Almost broken
    Doexys will flooded through Sho like a wave of guilt and depression. All Deoxys had done for him and he was just about to spit it back in his face.

*I can't do that! How is that morally right? Deoxys had even spared and not infected his sister and Sho was about to betray that kindness. Yes he would just go to Cerulean city, yes... for Amelia... for Amelia... Amelia... Amelia and Sho and... Papa.

Images of flames and hurt passed through Shos mind and he saw the perpetrator behind the crime, his fathers killer and someone who threatened and killed to get what they wanted.

Deoxys.

Sho growled slightly and focused forcing Deoxys visions out of his mind, the will to avenge his fathers death and save those who were forced into slavery by the evil that was Deoxys.

He wouldn't bow down again. He turned to where the Typhlosion was running towards Axel and preparing to attack.

Before the attack Sho, felt his eyes return to orange and Deoxys will leaving his mind. He charged straight forward and stood in front of the Typhlosions attack he forced his hands out and caught the attack with his own willpower, he reeled his head and his mouth tusks shined as he drove them straight towards the Typhlosions head in a vicious slash.​

Back