• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bootleg Pokémon Emerald: A Game NOBODY Has Heard Of!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Did you upload the patched version anywhere? I was curious about this game and have been wanting to play it for myself for quite some time.

On topic: Fbird is the bomb diggity

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Not sure what the rules are for distributing bootleg Pokemon games, but here is the link to a patch for Pocket Monsters Emerald to make it the multicart rip version of the Engrish translation (or should that be transration? :P) that Team Fail played.

mediafire(dot)com/download/x1yjmq1v290n9sl/Pocket_Monster_-_Pokemon_Emerald.zip

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • You're right nobody has heard of it xD. Anyway great commentary man even though your Team Fail.

You should choose thornfrog.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Something something witty commentary. Something something in the truck. Something something Mon.

Choose Wmon and name it HERETIC for daring to stray from the path of F.

Back