• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

MegaLucario200

The Fighting Master
Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Hi guys, I am new here and would like to be a great member of this community. I just hope there are a lot of nice people and that I can have a place to talk about Pokemon with fellow fans. Once I get used to the site and have seen everything there is to see, I'll start being more active with posts and stuff. Well I think that's about it, so bye for now and I am excited to be a part of PokeCommunity! :chu:

Some of my interests are:
    Video Games (I have a Wii, Wii U, PS3, GameCube, Gameboy Advance SP, DSi, 3DS XL, and a PS2)
    Reading (I mostly like fiction and adventure)
    Watching YouTube videos (Favorite YouTuber is Markiplier)
    Listening to music (My favorite kind of music is video game music)
    Playing Pokemon fangames and ROM hacks (I find them to be very enjoyable and they bring a new experience)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I do YouTube myself, actually. I haven't uploaded anything in some time but I'll be getting a new desktop really soon and I plan to return to making videos then, I mainly do LPs and stuff. Check it out if you'd like!

I also have a PS3 myself, I used to have a PS2 as well but it has been lost and I don't know where it is anymore. Shame too since I had so many good games for it and I have the newer PS3 so I can't play my old games on it. Anyway, We have a lot of people doing hacks here, there's the Hacks Studio where you can browse all the stuff people have made. There are some really amazing hacks so go take a look there.

Hope you have a good time at PC! =3

Years
  • Hey there I'm Lucy and I'm also new to PC. My first Pokemon game was Diamond and then Platinum followed by black 1 and 2 and I have recently gotten X and Omega Ruby, I'm still not the best and I would love to learn about how to get better at this game. If you want here is my 3DS FC 5129-3863-1177

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the PC!

Well, I enjoy seeing some youtube videos too! It's a nice form to pass time when you don't have much to do!
    Some time ago I used to read quite a lot but now I stopped reading! I don't know why 0.0 Maybe because I started playing more games and useing the computer more time :/
    U.U I really like ROMHacks and Fanmade games! Some of them are really good, are innovative, and funny, so I usually to play them! And they are the only Pokémon-related games that I can play 'cause my 3DS isn't working ;-; Anyway, we have a ROMHack section where many people show their hacks for download, etc ... and we have the GameDevelopment section where people show their games! In both sections there are tutorials to learn how to do a ROMHack or a game! So yeah, go there!

Good to see that you are excited for being a member of the PC ^^ You will have so much fun here! We have many forums, many discussion and many great and friendly people that can always help you! So go explore the PC, stick in a section that you like, meet people and make friends hehe ^^

If you want to chat more with me, just go to my profile and send me a message u.u
    Enjoy your stay, see you around~

Years
  • Welcome to the forum!

You came to the right place if you wanted to meet friendly Pokemon fans, PC is full of them! Everyone here is so nice and will help you with anything you might need or have questions about. Be sure to check out the various sections we have for the Pokemon games, anime, TCG, hacking, etc! We also have many non-Pokemon sections too where you can discuss other video game series, news, etc. There's so much to explore!

Hope to see you around :)

Years
  • I'm sure you'll be a fantastic member so no worries there. 8] Welcome, Mega! Good having you!

Wow you have a lot of systems.. I'm mostly into Nintendo so all I really play are my 3DS and occasionally the Wii U. Feel bad since it's been gathering dust. ;w; Have any plans to get your 3DS fixed sometime soon? Or just buying a new one haha. Don't know how I'd live without mine if it ended up being broken for over a month or so. I'd become too bored.

Anyways, see you around and enjoy your time!

Back