• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello!

Years
  • Hey there! My name's SitrusyAzu and I'm a new member here. It's not the first time I've been on a pokemon community, but it is my first time on this one and actually posting and stuff, haha. My favorite Pokemon is Azumarill and I plan to start a YouTube and create games of my own. Hope we can have a fun time!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey SitrusyAzu, welcome to PC :D I'm sure you'll fit right in and enjoy the forum.

Azumarill's a pretty cool Pokemon! It has a cool design and it's also really powerful, which is always a great combination of qualities to have.

What sort of videos are you looking to post on your YouTube channel? All the best with that :3 We have a thriving Game Development community here in the Game Development section, and I'm sure you'll be able to share your knowledge and learn from them!

If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a message. Hope to see you around! ^_^

Years
  • Azumarill happens to be one of my faves too, so nice taste you have there. On that note, it's awesome to meet you Sitrusy!

If you are interested in the fangame department, we have Game Development to get that covered as mentioned above, or if hacks are more up your alley there's the huge ROM Hacking sections for that as well so definitely look around both and see which one you like. There is tons of other stuff to discuss around PC as well so do explore and see what else catches your attention.

I'm always happy to accept a visitor message if you need some help or just want to talk, and hey I hope you have a great time on the forums!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello SitrusyAzu, welcome to PC! Like Charlie Brown and Hika said, we're glad to have you here! You should definitely check out the game development section and the romhacking hub (romhacking is divided into a few different forums, but the romhacking hub is definitely where you'll want to go to get started).

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Years
  • I've always wanted to make my own channel too but I don't have the time or equipment so I just watch things instead. x'D You also have awesome taste if you like Azumarill - definitely one of the cuter Pokemon out there, I love it. 8] Huge Power makes it so fun to use. Welcome, SitrusyAzu!

Hopefully PC will leave a good impression on you. We're a very active and friendly forum that loves having new members! Let us know if you need help and have an awesome, awesome time.

Back