• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Complete project* Pac-man plus

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
Years
  • Hey Renagadez here

I wanted to show you a game I made like 2 years ago,it never got published before.I want you guys to be kinda like betatesters for me.I sent my game to a verypopular rpgmaker site,they turned it down becuase it was too laggy?
    I was Like wth? It goes fine for me,how about you guys

RPGMAKER2000 GAME

Features
    ~PLay as pac-man's 3 forms
    ~monster gallary lets you read info
    on bosses
    ~30 minutes of game play ^_^ lol
    ~also nice FF music
    ~over 25 levels for you to beat also additional
    bonus level.

screenshots

sc7.png

PAcman1.png

reber.png

please tell me you have winrar! (must have to download)
    http://tullish.centaurinetx.com/claryard/PM+.rar

THANKS TULLEH FOR THE HOST!!!!

http://www.spheredev.net/~boodasack/forums/index.php

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    this is an awesome game. The best pacman game I've ever played, but I've only played the classics and this is way better then them. The only opinion I have is that you should add music to the elvels, bacuse it feels plain when I do the levels. The boss music is great, and the second boss is very hard. So hard . . . How do you beat him. I tried smashing into him but its like he has a forcefield around him, do you have to kill the others first, how do you hurt him, there are no powerups. Please tell me, I cant seem to pass this guy.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'll have to download later because of my internet connection screwing up;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    This game was great. I loved it alot, and it was challenging. It could be a little harder though and the last boss was way to easy. I was dissapointed with the last boss, but other than that this game is just fantastic. You should make a sequel.

Back