• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were the above poster for a day, what would you do?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Self explanatory, if you were the above poster for a day, what would you do?

Please don't do things like 'I would go rob a bank' or say stuff not related to the above poster. There was a thread like this on my old forum and people kept doing it to the point it wasn't funny anymore. And also don't do stuff that can be said about anyone, like 'I will do all sorts of stuff that I would do if I was a guy'. Because that could be said to ANY male forumer.

So have fun!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I would step on a rake in the dankest of fashions so that said rake stands up on its own and avoids slamming into my face.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I would eat all of the chickens but one, making it watch as all its brethren were devoured. And when it too finally begged for the sweet release of death, I would deny it such a mercy.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I would cover the Sanctuare thread in pictures of Bidoof eating chicken fingers, for Bidoof is a superior pokemon and chicken fingers are a superior entrée

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I would change my avatar to Bidoof and add the suffix 'doof' to each character in Touhou for my next lemon Touhou fanfiction

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I would murder the entire Audino population to assert my doofminance.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I would look at the stars, realizing how the moment I see their light, they have died, and thus feel absolutely hopeless.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I would continue to be Route 1 cannon fodder (as a Swedish Bidoof this fate is inescapable)

Back