• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a Pokemon (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
  • changed some of the colours around
    k05bb6.png

started a new sprite
    eyes of some description?

Years
  • You guys shouldn't make big changes to counter other people's changes.

Let's say someone adds a tail and some spikes. If the next person completely removes the tail and the spikes, then that is unfair to the previous person. Focus on the same shape and consider everyone's suggestions and ideas onto the fakemon.

Drimza

Open up your senses.
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry for disappearing as much as I do, but I always check up on this every once in awhile. Logiedan is right, once a design has been made, do not majorly change the shape even if no one has posted in a long time. But since the frog image is already being worked on we will use that one, and when that one is done, we will use the ghost image.

Current image

Untitled-4.png

I changed:

The Colors:
    The green and the orange was too contrasting and it hurt the eyes

Facial Features:
    Just moved the eyes and the mouth and fixed the outline a little bit

Last edited:

yaminokaabii

^ It means Kirby of Darkness.
    Years
  • 34rw0o1.png

(Big) Changelog:
    -Added a pallet!
    -Fixed a few outlines, most notably the tongue and the green body
    -Shaded, with a little anti-aliasing and all. Although again I'm not good at shading and anti-alias so if someone could touch it up a bit that could be great
    -And the biggest thing - I removed the arms and legs. Yes, I know this is a major change that removes some of Creampuff's and Elgyem's ideas, but all things considered, I believe it's for the best. Remember - this is a Pokemon, and most Pokemon are not clashes of majorly different animals/creatures. A king worm/snail/bug ... thing should not have mammalian limbs coming out of its shell.

Although of course if you think it is too much here's the limb version -
    qq7o1h.png

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    xDD Haven't been here for a long time and don't know what's going on but I thought our limbed version since it's looking much more like a Pokémon... here:

qq7o1h.png

Changed the legs to make it look much better
    Made a more "realistic" tongue even if it sucks
    Gave some though to the name : Frogzilla!

Drimza

Open up your senses.
    Years
  • I believe the frog is done and I will edit it into the first post, now you guys have to decide something. Would you like to start a new image or continue with the ghost image we were working on earlier.

This is the ghost image
    s5xzs9.png

And this the new image

newimage.png

You get to decide which one we work on.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Nothing much, chose the ghost thing...

ba668832.png

Made it look a bit more 3D, although maybe I ruined it. Not the time for colours, actually, since we're nowhere near finishing the outline. I don't know how to "3-Dize" the horn, so put some weird headgear xD. Of course, it's not a major change, and anyway it sucks even more, I think.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    -Introduced Basic Colours (Red And Yellow_
    -Edited Fingernails
    -coloured fingernails grey
    edited2.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back